Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Two things can be bad at the same time, though. As I’ve previously said, I’ve not seen the live you mentioned where cockerpoo did this, nor do I know the context of the situation or whether cockerpoo knew the severity of the alleged crimes.

What I have made comment on is the bones of the content on Lisa’s page, and how this content consists of a lot of false allegations that are easily disprovable, that bring an innocent woman under a a very tainted spotlight, all at the wanting for this woman to falsely accuse someone. Cockerpoo could be anyone in this situation and Lisa would still be just as disgusting for falsifying messages to incriminate her.
She 100% knew the seriousness of the crimes. In the live J explained the whole situation and gave her sympathy towards Lisa. It was after this cockerpoo said she couldn’t give a s and was telling her to bring all the evidence out

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I need to pull my finger out and write the news

Ill Be Back Season 1 GIF by HouseBrokenFOX

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Two things can be bad at the same time, though. As I’ve previously said, I’ve not seen the live you mentioned where cockerpoo did this, nor do I know the context of the situation or whether cockerpoo knew the severity of the alleged crimes.

What I have made comment on is the bones of the content on Lisa’s page, and how this content consists of a lot of false allegations that are easily disprovable, that bring an innocent woman under a a very tainted spotlight, all at the wanting for this woman to falsely accuse someone. Cockerpoo could be anyone in this situation and Lisa would still be just as disgusting for falsifying messages to incriminate her.
But I'm saying she did, other people have said they were in the live. If you weren't around that night then fair enough, your lucky you didn't see it because a few us had to come off the live and the thread because it was literally distressing listening to cockerpoo pretend she was involved in children being a. I also don't have any screen recordings because I don't screen record and I think without watching it all play out live and not snippets there's no way to relay how distressing it was for some of us.

I unfollowed Lisa's accounts as soon as it all happened on Sunday. I wasn't giving anymore energy to either of them. I checked out the name and didn't post anything other than a dog.

Like I said we can agree to disagree, I wouldn't pour any energy into proving someone was a liar because there's not any want in me to help cockerpoo. Whether the aim is to directly help her or not it does. She heavily implied it was her, she didn't care and it was funny. To me that makes her guilty. That's all I needed to hear.

Edit - I even said here in the time I don't think lives were the place for a child's traumatic story because they couldn't consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.