San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@MrsDoubtfire sorry a special occasion has happened
Dread can go plait s she spills from her rancid gob to her fingers
Be Cool Lol GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Reactions: Ferritface
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Content competes you can’t own the 10am slot.

People watch Red for the gossip, I don’t think she’s nearly as adored on the app as she thinks she is.

I actually used to enjoy MR last year but she talks about the same people constantly and her boxes are full of vulnerable people treating it as a personal meet and greet.

I also don’t get why these creators are so damn dramatic, A princess in red emerging from the flames?! Really red💀

EDIT: I reckon more will come out about her and they’ll be a Redgate.2

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ooh I’m not sure. I know she jumped into Canadian Angie’s box too while Lisa was there but I can’t find that one. I’ll keep looking
I’m going to go sift through observers YouTube as they usually have all the lives on there, but I don’t have the energy right now. Maybe after two more coffees 🤣

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Content competes you can’t own the 10am slot.

People watch Red for the gossip, I don’t think she’s nearly as adored on the app as she thinks she is.

I actually used to enjoy MR last year but she talks about the same people constantly and her boxes are full of vulnerable people treating it as a personal meet and greet.

I also don’t get why these creators are so damn dramatic, A princess in red emerging from the flames?! Really red💀
Honestly, I've seen hardly any support for her. Mostly hate and ripping into her. I can't see how she will come back as a success when she called all the other creators fs 😭🤣🤣

Her views have gone up because like you say its gossip. Not because she's liked. She's a stupid horrible witch that needs to be gone off the app for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.