Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’ll tag you on TT

Sorry I’ve only just got round to watching. So I have seen this video, I think some wires are crossed. I was under the assumption there was a live where she knew the severity of accusations etc. In that video I’m getting the impression of ‘you are trying to doxx me? Well I know it’s not me, so do your worst pal’ which obviously isn’t a good idea because if she knows it’s not her then that means a randomer is getting exposed (which evidently happened anyway because Lisa told everyone to search up the wrong woman) but thinking realistically about this, if someone made a video about me saying they are exposing me, and I knew it wasn’t me, I’d have probably said ‘do your worst pal’ too.

Cocker said she didn’t know the allegations about the situation, is there a recording that shows she does?

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Biting my tongue
Biting my tongue
I can be a good girl
Biting my tongue
I can do this 😭
mean girls you let it out honey GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Do you think she writes statements like this for her 2 times a week? 😆Simon sitting having to hear an explanation as to why she's too tired for it
Well last year she said it was Fridays as it was payday and then this in my eyes she is nothing but a paid leg opener for her wonderful hubby
No she doesn’t have to pay but he does lmao 🤣 with her money she begs for or the benefit money lol 😂

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
10 am slot is free so why doesn't some of these creators like say DG Dechead
10AM is min- she sounds like a kid throwing a strop in a playground. Sort your act out or you aren't getting any Chinese after visiting Pound Town
As we learnt from yesterday, any one with a pulse can do your so called job. Actually do it no pulse is needed

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Sorry I’ve only just got round to watching. So I have seen this video, I think some wires are crossed. I was under the assumption there was a live where she knew the severity of accusations etc. In that video I’m getting the impression of ‘you are trying to doxx me? Well I know it’s not me, so do your worst pal’ which obviously isn’t a good idea because if she knows it’s not her then that means a randomer is getting exposed (which evidently happened anyway because Lisa told everyone to search up the wrong woman) but thinking realistically about this, if someone made a video about me saying they are exposing me, and I knew it wasn’t me, I’d have probably said ‘do your worst pal’ too.

Cocker said she didn’t know the allegations about the situation, is there a recording that shows she does?
Ooh I’m not sure. I know she jumped into Canadian Angie’s box too while Lisa was there but I can’t find that one. I’ll keep looking

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
This disappoints me. I mean he probably would have got up there organically anyway, but if this is the case and to announce it, leaves a bitter taste.
I don’t feel sorry for any of them at all, he was so desperate to be involved with fire, you get burnt unfortunately. He’s just done a sub only live to check in on his subscribers sorry I mean gifters. Don’t get me wrong his show is good but I like to look at the whys. He said it wasn’t to do with the pictures, well we know that you wanted more viewers we aren’t fing that gullible 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.