Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
All I'm saying is all cockerpoo had to do was.
cut it out no GIF by Amanda Cee Media

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I'm so confused with this cockerpoo s, I take it no one found Jenny on the block? Personally, her reaction to the situation/the lady's claims gave me the h.b's, whether she's x, y, or z, was unsettling. And the other lady needs some form of therapy whether she's lying, embellishing, or telling the truth 😕. It all makes me queasy tbh so I take less notice while I take it others try to help/solve the situation- try not to argue over it though we're only accountable individually.
Did anyone see Cal later yesterday he was quite upset and I'd hoped one of you might have seen him skipping and chugging haribos after.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
When cockerpoo first started getting in boxes, she was very level headed and seemed like she looks at things from an unbiased view point. However, she seemed to have one day got triggered, the mask slipped and it feels to me she is not the character she was playing. You can now hear bitterness and hatred in her voice.

Cockerpoo was happy when she had adoration for being “the voice of reason” but when people’s opinions changed, it was like she could not handle that flip from being adored to being a villain and she’s lost control of the act she plays. I think she’s like this in real life.
I still hate the sanctimonious t ! She tries too hard to be the voice of reason, no one asks for her directly she just pops up spouts her lengthy unasked for opinions and then goes. She isn’t liked universally, it’s not just CC that call her out. She seems to have quite a fragile ego which personally I don’t think is a good quality when your spouting contradictory statements every other live !!

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I still hate the sanctimonious t ! She tries too hard to be the voice of reason, no one asks for her directly she just pops up spouts her lengthy unasked for opinions and then goes. She isn’t liked universally, it’s not just CC that call her out. She seems to have quite a fragile ego which personally I don’t think is a good quality when your spouting contradictory statements every other live !!
Looks we are getting a trainee cockerpoo with Hann 😩

I’m not being funny, but can’t cockerpoo defend herself and prove she’s not who she’s being accused of? Like if someone called me John the train driver, I’d be able to provide a piece of evidence to prove I’m not that person without revealing identifying information about myself. Cockerpoo sitting there bringing do all. That’s her problem if people believe it’s her in my opinion.

I slept through all of it, I don’t know much about the situation. I’m not saying whether I think it’s her or not. But if Cockerpoo don’t want people thinking it’s her, prove it yourself. Got a big enough voice, up enough people’s asses. She’s got no interest in proving it herself. Leave them to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.