Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

It just seems like I'm wasting my time here lately. Keep trolling 👹
don't leave girl 😔 i stayed off most of yesterday and i am busy today, just have a break, we need you 🫶🏼

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

I've already said this but I also did hear her giggling and laughing about it too, it was so fing downright disgusting made my skin crawl. Also heard her baiting people (including Lisa) to try and find her and actively pretending she was the person Lisa was referring to.

It was vile.

I fully do not give a do who Cocker is (not what she looks like or what her name is) and haven't bothered to look however her attitude about this entire thing was (and I know I'm repeating myself) deranged.

Then to turn around and try and play people off one another? It's mind-boggling.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok

I've kept out of this cockerpoo/lisa s. I really don't care WHO cockpoo is, I dislike her..knowing her identity won't change that.
The fact that she laughed and joked about lisa and her children being abused is a massive no no, its weird behaviour over such a terrible triggering event.
I really don't think lisa should have outted her children's trauma on tiktok, I think she believes it wS cockerpoo. I'm not convinced as I've not seen to proof

I hope you have a rest and come back as your very entertaining
Snail

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I just think it's so unfair as brainless idiots like J, red, DG, Dave, CLA etc have people throwing money at them for doing do all. Whereas U have people like miss baguette and mrs doubtfire who put their heart and soul into their content, and don't get the recognition they deserve. I feel people should be paying to view their content as it's well worth it

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement

What you said is exactly what happened I watched it live.
I don't know what's going on I've skipped a lot but you do what is best for you.
But you better come back, you make me piss laughing on the daily

We Miss You GIF by Adult Swim

Mar 11, 2024
london
All you need to know is if that don’t apply to you, ya don’t need to worry about it 😊
I thought this was where we came to be truthful & unbiased? If I’m sitting with a hypocrite that supports a sick twisted narcissist like Ang then I think it’s for everyone to worry about.
Which just makes us as bad as those we bring forward on TikTok for their wrong doings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.