Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_3147.jpeg
    IMG_3147.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 23
Feb 29, 2024
Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

It just seems like I'm wasting my time here lately. Keep trolling šŸ‘¹
Please don't go šŸ„ŗ I 100% stand by what you've said. I've had a traumatic night's sleep last night. I had a situation when I was 15 in care and wasn't believed, told I made it all up. Fast forward 30 yrs (yes 30 years) I met up with a person that was part of my care. She told me she did believe me and the fact she said it was because I had no surport they knew I wouldn't cope with a court case. I hate SS and the system. I can see Lisa's point of view. For Cocker to joke about this is disgusting. I know how these people work and if it isn't her then she should give some sort of evidence (like the colour of her hair) please don't leave šŸ„ŗ

Guys I'm bowing out. I didn't realise my word and people agreeing that they saw the same s as me on here meant do all.

I literally stated several times that it wasn't as impactful as watching cockerpoo enter Canadian angies live listen to Lisa's horrific story. She was offered a box. Then go live with J, giggle and joke about it, lean into the accusation and when J reminded it her it was traumatic she doubled down and said she "didn't know". I'll not be convinced the edl group chat wasn't popping off and anyone watching knows she enter that live and watched!! Then hung about lives there after joking about being Jenny.

Literally feel like people think Iv made all this up in my head, we weren't saying we were triggered for no reason. I didn't spend my night after that checking everyone was okay in private for do all.

Donā€™t you dare do off Judas. I missed it all but plenty have said in other lives what was said in Canadian Angies live. Youā€™re not lying and I didnā€™t know anyone thought you were.

I think what lisa and her family went through is more important than protecting a t like cockerpoo tbh. If cockerpoo isnā€™t who sheā€™s accused of being, the onus is on her to defend herself, she has spent hours going round protecting her racist, narcissistic friends.

With what Lisa has gone through, categorically telling everyone sheā€™s wrong is not on. No one even knows who cockerpoo is. No one here is a police investigator that is assigned the task of determining it.

Iā€™m getting pissed off seeing people drop their morals in here to grow their own platform. Just saying it how Iā€™m seeing it. Call people like Angie out for being a vile human and then in her comments all friendly. This is why CC get labelled hypocrites.

And like that, Iā€™m off shopping. Donā€™t care if Iā€™ve pissed anyone off with this, if you think it applies to you, maybe take a look at yourselves

bitchy GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
@calmremi

Doing the 10am FYP.

Angie/big beg bullshit is so worn thin, it's beyond fing tedious.

How do you wipe out a creator? Stop engaging, the algorithm dumps them as quickly as it pumps them.
Replaying EQ reporting CLA to police.

CLA has 2 active cases, this will make 3, all hate/malicious/obscene related allegations. She's fed.

Hi Angie. Have you arranged your interview yet? Don't make them knock they'll cuff you.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
For do sake am stuck in a meeting canā€™t check TikTok .. sneaked in here Judas is leaving , šŸ˜­ the red is backšŸ¤¬ me vapes are delivered , left outside canā€™t move cuz all I have on is me top and bra no trousers itā€™s zoom !! For do sake ! What a fn s show of a day this is !!
Sad Michael Scott GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

You aren't going anywhere!!! Who else is going to tell me to grow some balls and get a backbone šŸ˜” you are the ying to my yang in this forum!!! I will grab doughnuts and throw them at you if you leave

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom

Listen buttercup, have a few days chill then see how you feel. Your opinion was and is valid, do anyone else.

Either way donā€™t change šŸ¤Žā¤ļø

Mar 2, 2024
Donā€™t you dare do off Judas. I missed it all but plenty have said in other lives what was said in Canadian Angies live. Youā€™re not lying and I didnā€™t know anyone thought you were.

I think what lisa and her family went through is more important than protecting a t like cockerpoo tbh. If cockerpoo isnā€™t who sheā€™s accused of being, the onus is on her to defend herself, she has spent hours going round protecting her racist, narcissistic friends.

With what Lisa has gone through, categorically telling everyone sheā€™s wrong is not on. No one even knows who cockerpoo is. No one here is a police investigator that is assigned the task of determining it.

Iā€™m getting pissed off seeing people drop their morals in here to grow their own platform. Just saying it how Iā€™m seeing it. Call people like Angie out for being a vile human and then in her comments all friendly. This is why CC get labelled hypocrites.

And like that, Iā€™m off shopping. Donā€™t care if Iā€™ve pissed anyone off with this, if you think it applies to you, maybe take a look at yourselves

bitchy GIF
You best bring donuts back šŸ˜­

Mar 11, 2024
london

bitchy GIF
Who in CC is doing that with Ang?

Status
Not open for further replies.