Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
I’m trying, I really am 😭 The thing is that it’s an implication and you can’t screenshot that - it’s a feeling you get. Am I talking bollocks 😭
No it makes perfect sense to me. I think baguette just can't see that as that's not what she meant. I genuinely believe she didn't mean to upset or make anyone feel like a liar and is hurt it's come across that way

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ahh progress! So the fact that I didn’t outwardly say ‘I believe you’ was an issue, and instead of asking me if I believe them, a presumption was made that I don’t believe them, despite complete lack of foundation that I didn’t believe them, it was entirely presumptive, and this has escalated into.. this?
You’re now starting to get it but you’re being a bit of a meanie about it 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I upgraded us from a table to a garden shed.
IMG_7154.jpeg
Old guy , far left with boggly eyes looks like Cal in 40 years 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You’re now starting to get it but you’re being a bit of a meanie about it 😭
im not being a meanie, I’ve just never experienced someone taking something I said and microanalysing it silently, and taking something from it that wasn’t there, and allowing that to become something big enough to make them want to leave, instead of just simply asking me if I believe them, which the response would have been yes?

It’s mind blowing but it’s clearly not going to get anywhere because nobody is willing to explain the reasoning behind how it came to fruition, so there’s not much more that can be said really.

Feb 29, 2024
Looking at your last sentence: you didn’t acknowledge that your friend met the famous person. Maybe you did mentally but did you vocalise it? That’s why it comes across as not believing them.

This is like school and how many apples, sorry guys, I’m genuinely trying to help 😭 I don’t want to worsen matters, please feel free to tell me I’m not making sense, I’m open to feedback.
I think because as adults we all have some sort of history/trauma and this is a very sensitive subject. It's like texting your friends and they read it a different way then what you've put. Neither are wrong in how they feel

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Same tbh.

I just want to know where I have made someone believe I thought they were lying, and where I invalidated their feelings. Because it’s being suggested that I have, I can’t see evidence of it, yet nobody is coming forward and pointing out exactly where I have done wrong. It’s very tedious. Please just show me where I have done wrong and I can address it.
It's seems anything you say goes, the do wits on tt take everything you say as gospel, cockershitcunt is like look miss baguette has proved my innocence, it's like a big do you to us that you would reach out to her, she's loving this moment. Instead I think you shouldn't have reached out to her and left her to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.