Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
USA
Sarcastic waveWaves at the fishwives talking about us 🩷🩷
jim carrey hello GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Canadian Angie can’t be bought and she’s not scared of bullies. She has the app shook.

I quite like her room. They were having an informative LGBT debate yesterday until pisshead delulu came in and ruined it.

I’m avoiding delusive atm the room has a dirty vibe. Too many scumbags in the boxes/comments.

I’m glad I found CA and Kas it’s time for new characters.

Canadian Drinking GIF by Robert E Blackmon
Wasn't she trying to gift her way into big creators lives?

She's easily corruptible. They all are.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It's seems anything you say goes, the do wits on tt take everything you say as gospel, cockershitcunt is like look miss baguette has proved my innocence, it's like a big do you to us that you would reach out to her, she's loving this moment. Instead I think you shouldn't have reached out to her and left her to it.
You’re entitled to think that too, because despite what TikTok like to say, we are all individuals with different moral standpoints, but it’s ok for you to tell me mine is wrong, but if I don’t even hint that someone else is wrong, I’m still wrong. Gotcha.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
im not being a meanie, I’ve just never experienced someone taking something I said and microanalysing it silently, and taking something from it that wasn’t there, and allowing that to become something big enough to make them want to leave, instead of just simply asking me if I believe them, which the response would have been yes?

It’s mind blowing but it’s clearly not going to get anywhere because nobody is willing to explain the reasoning behind how it came to fruition, so there’s not much more that can be said really.
This is not me speaking on behalf of Judas, as in it’s my thoughts and none of it has been said to me.

I believe this comes down to the subject matter, the horrific core issue - child abuse. That’s a super triggering subject for most adults. It can make us more emotional than factual, when discussing it. If the central issue was a stolen handbag - I doubt there would be much, if any emotion.

I don’t think it was micro analysed, it’s much more simple than that. Judas witnessed an awful conversation about a tragic case and several other members did too and left the thread for the evening. When they then spoke of about this, bumped posts etc because you’re investigating it so to speak, you didn’t acknowledge what they had to say.

I’m sorry for the length and I’m sorry if I’m building a s bridge x

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I put up contacts for Lisa's friends and family yesterday. Mazza obviously knows her better than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.