Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Kicking off in delusives šŸ«£
Will Smith Run GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: Bettyboop22
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I don't like this back and forth between us! CURSE YOU COCKERSHIT!
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Same tbh.

I just want to know where I have made someone believe I thought they were lying, and where I invalidated their feelings. Because itā€™s being suggested that I have, I canā€™t see evidence of it, yet nobody is coming forward and pointing out exactly where I have done wrong. Itā€™s very tedious. Please just show me where I have done wrong and I can address it.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I didnā€™t acknowledge it didnā€™t happen, this is my point.

I said that I didnā€™t watch the live, and do you know if there is a recording of it. That is not me even insinuating it didnā€™t happen, thatā€™s me saying I didnā€™t see it happen.

I didnā€™t see the famous person. I didnā€™t suggest that the famous person wasnā€™t in town, or that you didnā€™t meet the famous person. I said I didnā€™t meet them, and asked if you have a photo of them.
Looking at your last sentence: you didnā€™t acknowledge that your friend met the famous person. Maybe you did mentally but did you vocalise it? Thatā€™s why it comes across as not believing them.

This is like school and how many apples, sorry guys, Iā€™m genuinely trying to help šŸ˜­ I donā€™t want to worsen matters, please feel free to tell me Iā€™m not making sense, Iā€™m open to feedback.

Oh yeah. Ignore that clear photo manipulation, but believe what sheā€™s saying is true. Sounds like a recipe for success.
I am not saying if itā€™s true or not. What arenā€™t you getting? Itā€™s not our place to determine if itā€™s a lie or not. You havenā€™t provided 100% evidence that itā€™s fake. But well done, you made a great piece of content for your platform. Big up Miss Baguette

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Same tbh.

I just want to know where I have made someone believe I thought they were lying, and where I invalidated their feelings. Because itā€™s being suggested that I have, I canā€™t see evidence of it, yet nobody is coming forward and pointing out exactly where I have done wrong. Itā€™s very tedious. Please just show me where I have done wrong and I can address it.
Iā€™m trying, I really am šŸ˜­ The thing is that itā€™s an implication and you canā€™t screenshot that - itā€™s a feeling you get. Am I talking bollocks šŸ˜­

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Looking at your last sentence: you didnā€™t acknowledge that your friend met the famous person. Maybe you did mentally but did you vocalise it? Thatā€™s why it comes across as not believing them.

This is like school and how many apples, sorry guys, Iā€™m genuinely trying to help šŸ˜­ I donā€™t want to worsen matters, please feel free to tell me Iā€™m not making sense, Iā€™m open to feedback.
Ahh progress! So the fact that I didnā€™t outwardly say ā€˜I believe youā€™ was an issue, and instead of asking me if I believe them, a presumption was made that I donā€™t believe them, despite complete lack of foundation that I didnā€™t believe them, it was entirely presumptive, and this has escalated into.. this?

Feb 29, 2024
My take on this is very sensitive and can also be emotional with what's been going on.
Same tbh.

Yuk dreads back monday āš ļø
fing Hell

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Canadian Angie canā€™t be bought and sheā€™s not scared of bullies. She has the app shook.

I quite like her room. They were having an informative LGBT debate yesterday until pisshead delulu came in and ruined it.

Iā€™m avoiding delusive atm the room has a dirty vibe. Too many scumbags in the boxes/comments.

Iā€™m glad I found CA and Kas itā€™s time for new characters.

Canadian Drinking GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I fail to believe that whatā€™s just came out of cockā€™Rā€™us mouth on a live ā€œso what are we going to do about Canadian angieā€ your not telling me that behind closed doors and in WhatsApp group call sheā€™s just as much and more of a condescending,controlling,bully!
That's a group chat I'm sure we wuld all like to see

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Same tbh.

I honestly wish I could help! Like I said, I steered clear of this topic as much as I could. šŸ˜• I don't want to see us have a blow out over someone like cockerpoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.