Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
angie has fallen asleep on live
seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
🤣 🤣 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So I haven't tagged you in any posts today? Or made it clear and mentioned you name?
When making your reference to people posting content in here, no you haven’t.
I don’t get notifications for tags anyway, but even if I did, you left a cryptic comment naming nobody at all. It’s still there if you think you tagged me and you forgot.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
OK, I'm willing to look the bad guy, I really don't give a s anymore as i no longer care.

Over recent weeks the enjoyment has slowly gone from this thread.
As far as I'm concerned this Is a forum to call out the vile behaviours of certain creators, and hold them accountable for their actions. yet its become more of a thread to either promote videos (for self gain) or a popularity contest, and that's not what I'm here for and it's one of the reasons I've stopped posting as much. I'm not here to defend these creators or message them in private, I find it weird and hypocritical, when I first joined It was all about naming and shaming - not turning on each other just so you gain.
Cockerpoo, openly admitted she now likes CC yet it was only days ago she hated us with a passion. I would like to know exactly what's changed because I know the majority of us hasn't blown smoke up her arse.
Apologies for my grammar I can't be arsed.
I’ll be a babe and help you out, its this post you mentioned promoting videos and there are zero tags.

Medusa

When making your reference to people posting content in here, no you haven’t.
I don’t get notifications for tags anyway, but even if I did, you left a cryptic comment naming nobody at all. It’s still there if you think you tagged me and you forgot.
Well... since you're so good at doing research then go through my posts and see for yourself. You won't gas light me like you've tried to do with others. I tagged you earlier (no reply) and I have mentioned you in my posts. Maybe if you put the same effort into looking at my posts as you have when you've messaged cockerpoo you might find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.