Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
This has gone to crap because certain CC members are always in lives, sucking up to bell end creators, commenting away, trying to get noticed. Saying things like, ‘CC love you!’ and supporting wronguns like Cal. Some of you suck up to be a mod too! I cringe when I see so and so CC, pathetic! Get a life Ffs. For those who haven’t already added me to ignore, feel free. None of you like the truth 👌👍
I always say good morning to Bad gayl with a ❤️ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: deadwood

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
fing WARM , btw I only ate 2 of my flake cornettos , I gave the other two to the boys , 1's been helping his Grandad so I had a bit of empathy for him 😭 😭
A bit of empathy, just a bit 😂 What did the other kid do to deserve a cornetto! 😂😂😂

I dunno why this gif but here you go 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Music Video Empathy GIF by MIA GLADSTONE

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
This has gone to crap because certain CC members are always in lives, sucking up to bell end creators, commenting away, trying to get noticed. Saying things like, ‘CC love you!’ and supporting wronguns like Cal. Some of you suck up to be a mod too! I cringe when I see so and so CC, pathetic! Get a life Ffs. For those who haven’t already added me to ignore, feel free. None of you like the truth 👌👍
You are? 🤣🤣 may as well tag them and do it with chest sweetheart

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Who’s that little princess t ! She’s on the ignore list, where the do did she come from.
Don’t like Cal don’t go in there, don’t like people bigging us up tough ! This isn’t the girl guides there are no rules, if you don’t like it ignore the ones you are butt hurt by like the rest of us do and shut the do up !!
I don’t blow smoke up cals arse but he’s just cal like who gives a do. She’s obviously been offended by truths

Status
Not open for further replies.