Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
This has gone to crap because certain CC members are always in lives, sucking up to bell end creators, commenting away, trying to get noticed. Saying things like, ‘CC love you!’ and supporting wronguns like Cal. Some of you suck up to be a mod too! I cringe when I see so and so CC, pathetic! Get a life Ffs. For those who haven’t already added me to ignore, feel free. None of you like the truth 👌👍

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Well... since you're so good at doing research then go through my posts and see for yourself. You won't gas light me like you've tried to do with others. I tagged you earlier (no reply) and I have mentioned you in my posts. Maybe if you put the same effort into looking at my posts as you have when you've messaged cockerpoo you might find them.
I mean, if I cared enough I would. The brief messages I seen shown you admittedly didnt know much about the situation, and made a cryptic call out without naming anyone, so I’d much rather speak to someone about it who will just say it as it is. I’m all about that.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
How's the weather been today for everyone

Jonathan Oops GIF by VH1

Medusa

I mean, if I cared enough I would. The brief messages I seen shown you admittedly didnt know much about the situation, and made a cryptic call out without naming anyone, so I’d much rather speak to someone about it who will just say it as it is. I’m all about that.
This is embarrassing that I have to actually bump a post just so you can see I tagged you. You may not give a s but I won't be called a lair. - not the first person you've tried to make out to be a liar either.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
This has gone to crap because certain CC members are always in lives, sucking up to bell end creators, commenting away, trying to get noticed. Saying things like, ‘CC love you!’ and supporting wronguns like Cal. Some of you suck up to be a mod too! I cringe when I see so and so CC, pathetic! Get a life Ffs. For those who haven’t already added me to ignore, feel free. None of you like the truth 👌👍
Straight in.

I'm counting the fs and there are........ NONE!

NO fS GIVEN!
boom GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Care to explain who's sucking up to creators trying to get noticed? A few go in Cals and have a bit of a laugh with him , you might not like Cal but he's totally different to the normal begs , nothing to stop people actually using tiktok and having a bit of fun , nothing has to be serious 24/7 , it's not like anyones going into EQs and saying MAKE ME MOD EQ WE LOVE YOU.

Medusa

No. You replied to gobbler about who you aimed your comments at about content, because you assured Mrs D it wasn’t about her. So I am looking only at posts made after your initial comment about that.
I have done 2 posts today 1 was asking you why you felt the need to message cockerpoo and make cc look like hypocrites and another expressing my thoughts on it and how I see you're using creators with a big following to get your videos out there.

Last edited:

Medusa

@MissBaguette I wasn't around when all this stuff between Lisa and cockerpoo happened. But I'm confused as to why you would feel the need to message cockerpoo to 'apologies' for bringing it back up, I wouldn't message Miss Red or Angie and apologies for calling them a t, or highlighting their shady past, so I'm struggling to understand why anyone from here would basically warn or apologies anyone.?
After all theres been worse things said about creators and viewers/gifters on here.
Maybe I'm missing something or I work differently.
Here we go.. baguette

Reactions: Birdie and Bascar_

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
child 44 GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.