Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
NEWS JUST IN

YouTube sensation Mr Beast is now in police custody for having a YouTube channel, after Zia’s Gifting Badge from Comment Cafe voiced their problem with people having a YouTube channel.

We stand with you, Mr Beast.

IMG_2170.jpeg

I missed it last night! Don’t blame me, I had a can of monster at 4am! I’m stopping now anyways because it’s pointless trying to speak to someone deflecting and not addressing valid points. Apologies for the inconvenience all, normal schedule can resume 😂 I’ll be on my best behaviour for at least an hour, I promise

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I missed it last night! Don’t blame me, I had a can of monster at 4am! I’m stopping now anyways because it’s pointless trying to speak to someone deflecting and not addressing valid points. Apologies for the inconvenience all, normal schedule can resume 😂 I’ll be on my best behaviour for at least an hour, I promise
Ahaha it’s fine you do whatever you want. I just love a gif 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
That’s cute that you have an unjustly self inflated ego just like the rest of the creators on TikTok.

WAHHHH ANGIE CAME FOR MY LOOKS AND THATS BAD BAD SO IM GOING TO DO WHAT SHE DID AND COME FOR HER LOOKS AND THAT MAKES ME GOOD?

You’re actually a worse knobhead than her 🤣
That’s bullshit. What the actual do man. How is she worse than Angie?? Because from where I’m sitting she’s a million times the woman angie could ever be..

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Sweetandsour, you are one of the worst, plus Judas, who goes in boxes and plays music. So hilarious, if you’re 5 years old 🙄
Your dissing our sweet and sour and judas? Poor lil princess, no friends, no sense of humour...and yet you support drunken Angie who says vile things about incest, beastiality, crys over her dad for views, SH and shows it etc. Etc...your vile
You Cant Sit With Us GIF by LookHUMAN

Mar 2, 2024
That’s cute that you have an unjustly self inflated ego just like the rest of the creators on TikTok.

WAHHHH ANGIE CAME FOR MY LOOKS AND THATS BAD BAD SO IM GOING TO DO WHAT SHE DID AND COME FOR HER LOOKS AND THAT MAKES ME GOOD?

You’re actually a worse knobhead than her 🤣
Nah this whole statement has fed me right off.

That’s bullshit. What the actual do man. How is she worse than Angie?? Because from where I’m sitting she’s a million times the woman angie could ever be..
Honestly it’s fine. I call people the worst and people can have that opinion of me. But at least no one can sky dive off my forehead. Also, people are going to be able to tell we are secretly sending eachother nudes 🥸

Status
Not open for further replies.