Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other, other news I went out to touch grass and this is the kind of thing I’m presented with
Not once in my life have I seen a cluster of caterpillars 😱 you’re their mother now. Take them home with you until you have an army of butterflies

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
In other, other news I went out to touch grass and this is the kind of thing I’m presented with
Fun Brother GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
'Why does gun violence spread like a contagious disease? Is there a hellish virus that causes people to become violent? Scientists have explored some of the possible causes for this horrifying pattern. A prominent explanation is that community gun violence usually happens in cycles where people keep retaliating against each other. In these cases, one person shoots another over an argument, then the friends of the person who was shot shoot the person who shot them, then the other side retaliates back by shooting another friend of the first victim, and then each side keeps trading shots in a vicious cycle. As long as each side keeps retaliating, the friends of the people who were shot end up getting shot themselves, hence the spread of gunshots from person to person.'
Gunshots/screenshots/exposures/public humiliation

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
(This post is 24 hours old but CC doesn’t let me post more than twice in a day!)

Christ Miss Red is vile. Embarrassing to do. And now Corie the arselicker is saying please don’t leave again. She just started taunting Bad Gyal Squeak saying give me all the gifts. Sad life for Corie having to buy friends.

When Miss Red said to bad Gyal why would I expose you I don’t know you. I think that plays into her whole issue - she only exposed people who were a threat to her not focussed on people who do wrong.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Bit of the thread but please correct me
Gracie on holiday in which I thought the whole family was going
Her patronising ways on how she speaks
She isn’t anyone special just a gobby f and cries when she looses what ever she did, so had to go on to sell se from TT shop, another way of coning people
Then comes in peoples boxes acting the Virgin Mary lmao 🤣
And have you seen how SHE has dressed her bloke do me he looks like a right gimp in those short sets they are so big on him poor bloke 🤣🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So Lisa Marie has posted a quick 2 sec recording of the women’s voice.. I can see why she thought it could be cockershit where I hear “really important“ but not “lessons” I do still believe the messages are not fake but until proven otherwise it’s gone over my head now.

Why is miss red hiding on when she is coming back? Alex already dropped it out being Monday lol is it because she doesn’t want Eq up and on cam2 ing taking all the views like the last time?? I’m also trying to work out where J is going to fit in her time? Before miss red comes on or straight after so reds views will follow onto her and then onto Luke’s 3.30
It seems like Miss Red ‘leaving’ and opening the door for J’s ‘bunker’ has given J the taste for having a platform, and it will be interesting to see how that all pans out.

I personally think Dread will wait until she is able to join an agency again before she comes back live, because she has no protection at the minute.

Oh forgot to add, if that voice is Cockerpoo, then Cockerpoo is also a large number of northern, slightly posh women.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It seems like Miss Red ‘leaving’ and opening the door for J’s ‘bunker’ has given J the taste for having a platform, and it will be interesting to see how that all pans out.

I personally think Dread will wait until she is able to join an agency again before she comes back live, because she has no protection at the minute.

Oh forgot to add, if that voice is Cockerpoo, then Cockerpoo is also large number of northern, slightly posh women.
The bunker seems to have come from here as many of us say we need a bunker not a table

Dread I don’t give 2 fs if people haven’t seen the real deal well they need to fuxk off as well l, sick of all the bullshit she spills lies catch up even if it takes years

Status
Not open for further replies.