Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Morning everyone.

Ttrpg Zombieorpheus GIF by zoefannet

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
The bunker seems to have come from here as many of us say we need a bunker not a table

Dread I don’t give 2 fs if people haven’t seen the real deal well they need to fuxk off as well l, sick of all the bullshit she spills lies catch up even if it takes years
That's exactly what I thought to "the bunker' and the new obsession with AI pictures.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The bunker seems to have come from here as many of us say we need a bunker not a table

Dread I don’t give 2 fs if people haven’t seen the real deal well they need to fuxk off as well l, sick of all the bullshit she spills lies catch up even if it takes years

100%. So many of the live host people have said stuff taken directly from here 🤣

I’m just finding it hilarious how she’s trying to come back with this almost insult comedy type persona. The way she was with bad goal squeak, I think they’ve plotted for her to take on an EQ type persona on her comeback to try and swerve some of the fire she will have headed her way.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Bless that's so cute, one of my children kissed her dead fish 🤣 another daughter had pet spiders and when one died she wanted it cremated (I worked at a vets) 🤣🤣 such a strange child
If you had seen you would of wet yourself laughing at me
Had to find a box put loo roll in it dig a hole, do a service and put a flower on top, but the local shop had no flowers sold out due to the amount of poundings going on, so had to be a weed lol 😂 kids are brilliant 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
So Lisa Marie has posted a quick 2 sec recording of the women’s voice.. I can see why she thought it could be cockershit where I hear “really important“ but not “lessons” I do still believe the messages are not fake but until proven otherwise it’s gone over my head now.

Why is miss red hiding on when she is coming back? Alex already dropped it out being Monday lol is it because she doesn’t want Eq up and on cam2 ing taking all the views like the last time?? I’m also trying to work out where J is going to fit in her time? Before miss red comes on or straight after so reds views will follow onto her and then onto Luke’s 3.30
Yeah the “lessons” part sounds more strong of a northern accent than cockashit has but she could be using her phone voice on ticktok. We need a paragraph not 3-4 words to compare it really

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
J hasn't been pushed out of anywhere. Her community came from where? She shared the clapper but all is forgiven? The false "swear down" catch phrase which is so forced and not even used in context is cringe. Yesterday being gifted about 200 subs, saying she's never gonna say never to the rankings....she's done the ranking multiple times. She's seen an opportunity like the rest and taken it.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
100%. So many of the live host people have said stuff taken directly from here 🤣

I’m just finding it hilarious how she’s trying to come back with this almost insult comedy type persona. The way she was with bad goal squeak, I think they’ve plotted for her to take on an EQ type persona on her comeback to try and swerve some of the fire she will have headed her way.
Eq will chew her up and spit her out, unless she is in on it all in which wouldn’t surprise me
The way she spoke to Julie was awful disgusting but it’s shown the true colours of her and I would say she is even worse of TT well that’s been proven numerous times
All I say ghost watch it don’t give it the views
Already sent a few things of to Ofcom

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
I'm not getting involved in the arguing or whatever going on, but I do see some inconsistencies. If people want a platform that's fine, brilliant, go for it. I dont know how to make videos or anything like that. I just look at what's available. What is available (regarding other creators bad behaviour) isn't consistent and this is where bias creeps in.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I don't know if it's been mentioned already as I'm still reading back on comments from 745am but I wanted to point out that the voice clip Lisa put up is a clip from that patient voices video. I'm not sure of the context she's using it. Is she trying to claim its a snippet from an actual video call she had with crockpot or not?

Ok I’ve listened to the clip……………..

Status
Not open for further replies.