Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
this t pops up on my fyp 10 times a day, tags cockerchew, dusty red crying arse (brigham) etc, bet they all laugh about her, oh if we miss anything daft arse gayley will have a screen recording of it 🐍🐍

Attachments

• IMG_0924.png
    IMG_0924.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 54

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I did join when it was shared to me but I didn’t know what was happening in Kazzys live then I got a phone call so left. From what I’m reading here it sounds awful and I do really hope the poor girl is okay

Medusa

this t pops up on my fyp 10 times a day, tags cockerchew, dusty red crying arse (brigham) etc, bet they all laugh about her, oh if we miss anything daft arse gayley will have a screen recording of it 🐍🐍
Oh..I blocked them. They tagged me in all of their posts, along with Red, Alex, J, Zac.. just to get a reaction from someone from CC, she agreed with one of my comments about Pearl, then she deleted her reply as soon as Pearl made a comment- Weird behaviour.

Omg I am sooooooo tired. Haven’t had a full nights sleep since 2003🤔 seriously though insomnia is a t. I ordered melatonin in April,do knows where it’s coming from but it won’t be here until 25th June . I could be dead by then
Tired Stewie Griffin GIF by Family Guy
I spoke to my doctor about this yesterday as I can’t stay asleep. She said they don’t treat insomnia as an illness now, no medication but maybe try CBD. I’ve ordered gummies. Only CBD gummies. You tried them? 😭

Useless information: My 24 pack of Coke arrives today from the TT shop!

£5 - What a bargain!

Okay, carry on with the chaos! :ROFLMAO:

If these don’t turn out to be miniatures when they turn up, send me the link. That’s too good to be true with this sugar tax. If they’re Diet Coke, please leave the forum

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I spoke to my doctor about this yesterday as I can’t stay asleep. She said they don’t treat insomnia as an illness now, no medication but maybe try CBD. I’ve ordered gummies. Only CBD gummies. You tried them? 😭
Have you tried the sleep patches? You get them on kindpatches. They aren’t like a miracle cure but they have worked for me. I went from only sleeping like 2/3 hours to getting atleast 8 hours with them. Idk if I’m just gullible though and slept more because I was believing they helped me but might be worth a try

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Well you’re 23 in my eyes 😂😂
I Love You GIF by Sesame Street
I wish. I’m closer to 40 than I am 30 🙄 back and hips of a 90 year old, knees of a 75 year old
I’m nearer to 50 😫😫😫😫😫 with spine deterioration and psoriatic arthritis. I can’t believe I’m nearly 50, I feel the same mentally as I did when I was 20 but physically naaaaaa

Have you tried the sleep patches? You get them on kindpatches. They aren’t like a miracle cure but they have worked for me. I went from only sleeping like 2/3 hours to getting atleast 8 hours with them. Idk if I’m just gullible though and slept more because I was believing they helped me but might be worth a try
Never even heard of them. If these gummies do piss all I’ll give it a go. I’m happy to have a placebo effect sleep, if it means I don’t shoot awake between 2-4am every morning. Ridiculous now. I’ll give it a go

• Love
Reactions: CreepyCutie13
Want some of my zopiclone (I am fully joking)
Zopis are amazing to fall asleep but they don’t help keep you asleep. I’m on enough meds to be adding them in the mix anyways 😂😂 I’d be like Demi. Probably go live, expose myself like the Madasahatter account did and just dribble

Status
Not open for further replies.