Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

EQ is exposing Dg for sending his mods money to gift him. I'm putting this out there.. its 100% true. Adam conda and Nathan were paid to drop big on Dg on resets, Dg knew he could manipulate gifters into parting with their cash if his mods dropped big on him. There were a lot of people being silenced behind the scenes and used to get him up the ranking.
Edit.. I hope all the messages I've seen are shown by Karma kas. He's probably the only person people will take seriously- Dg won't be able to talk his way out of it and now he's flapping.

Last edited:
It would appear Demi has upset her new discord and clapper friends 😭
IMG_8303.jpeg

Why is Taurian in there laughing at the things being said? 😟

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omg there's something seriously wrong with me, I'm at work and pretty sure the whole office just heard me screaming, I'm sat reading something, cheek leaning on my hand, and I go to scratch my earlobe and there's something on it and I freak out. It's my fing earring 🤦🏻‍♀️😭
Music Video Hello GIF by Taylor Swift

Good afternoon btw 👌
this morning i was on call to my boss, and i was like sorry i just need to lookfor my phone i cant find it... and she was like we are on a phone call.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Zopis are amazing to fall asleep but they don’t help keep you asleep. I’m on enough meds to be adding them in the mix anyways 😂😂 I’d be like Demi. Probably go live, expose myself like the Madasahatter account did and just dribble
I can't stand them because of the taste they leave in the mouth that refuses to go no matter how many times you brush/floss/scrape your tongue so f zopis

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
DG is proving Karma Kas point its actually so funny, hes so stupid he doesnt understand anything about what Karma has been trying to say.
I also know that he has been accepting money from people that CANT AFFORD IT. He bought that range rover, then had to sell it for half price cos it was too expensive to run. So he wasted 20K of other peoples money.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Please dont cancel me guys I just had to challenge EQ to a death match over Karma Kas and say that hes absolutely got everyone spot on.
I heard you. You were ace, you sure you’re not Chloe Kent? You sound just like her 😂
Anyway does anyone record this Karma Kas and put his full lives on YouTube? I’m asleep normally by 9 😭 I really want to see him take DG down. He really loves himself doesn’t he?

I just want to give a heads up if I disappear for a length of time I'm in the process of surgery on my back. I don't want people to wonder why I go so quiet and that it rises me as suspicious if i do. I know it's impacted me a lot mentally with all of the MRI's etc and I've had to be on the down low to kind of process it all. 🙌🏻
Good luck with everything 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.