Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I've always felt different about these men going to Emz kitchen. I find it more disturbing that these men rock up to the kitchen of this woman who clearly has a lot of issues. What's their motive? It isn't to hang out, have a laugh, go home and remain pals! While Emz is trouble and does terrible things, these men are no better. Against popular belief I think they are worse!

Could my opinion be influenced by personal experiences? Yes! Does it make my opinion wrong? No!

I’m nearer to 50 😫😫😫😫😫 with spine deterioration and psoriatic arthritis. I can’t believe I’m nearly 50, I feel the same mentally as I did when I was 20 but physically naaaaaa
You sound a lot younger if that’s any condolence? 😂😂

Quick question, but how many of us have a fed up spine in here? I have a feeling it’s where is spinal deformities congregated? 😭

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I spoke to my doctor about this yesterday as I can’t stay asleep. She said they don’t treat insomnia as an illness now, no medication but maybe try CBD. I’ve ordered gummies. Only CBD gummies. You tried them? 😭
I'm the same, between my restless legs syndrome and getting up to pee I have had a good night's sleep in long time

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’m nearer to 50 😫😫😫😫😫 with spine deterioration and psoriatic arthritis. I can’t believe I’m nearly 50, I feel the same mentally as I did when I was 20 but physically naaaaaa
Yeah mentally I’m younger 😂 physically I’m fed. Although after wine or Malibu I could put Cal to shame with his dance moves. I just suffer for days after in pain 😂

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
You know this BS if you don't like my live where I'm sh then leave, in other words only people who love to watch sh please stay and watch....huh

If you don't like my live where I'm talking about f*****g my brother then leave, I only want the people who love to f**k their brother and talk about it to stay......

If you don't like my live where I open boxes and rip the s out of people then leave because I only want all the bullying bastards in here!!!

Pretty sick to be honest bunch of fwits

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
I've always felt different about these men going to Emz kitchen. I find it more disturbing that these men rock up to the kitchen of this woman who clearly has a lot of issues. What's their motive? It isn't to hang out, have a laugh, go home and remain pals! While Emz is trouble and does terrible things, these men are no better. Against popular belief I think they are worse!

Could my opinion be influenced by personal experiences? Yes! Does it make my opinion wrong? No!
I agree fully! But people don't like Emz so it's OK for these men who are fully aware of her drinking, can a drunk woman consent? Nope! It's kinda like the shep thing. If a sober man was wanting to be round my mates house knowing she had a drink issue or whatever you want to call it, it's there for us all to see, I'd be fully encouraging a Clares Law application.

Edit - by "kinda like the shep thing" I mean in relation to the dislike outweighing the racism we've seen. Not to do with drinks etc

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I can't deal with Pearl today, she's constantly talking about how her racist slur is something she uses on a daily basis, then wonders why people won't drop it. No one really mentions it, I'm convinced she deliberately brings it up hoping it will all kick off again.
Yes absolutely 💯 attention seeking piece of 💩

Mar 2, 2024
It would appear Demi has upset her new discord and clapper friends 😭

Attachments

• IMG_8457.png
    IMG_8457.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 76

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
You know this BS if you don't like my live where I'm sh then leave, in other words only people who love to watch sh please stay and watch....huh

If you don't like my live where I'm talking about f*****g my brother then leave, I only want the people who love to f**k their brother and talk about it to stay......

If you don't like my live where I open boxes and rip the s out of people then leave because I only want all the bullying bastards in here!!!

Well plenty of people like all then !!!!!

preach christina aguilera GIF

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray

Every single one of them that says it can never take their own advice. It roughly translates too “you can watch me until you are vocal on ur opinion towards me”

Bunch of absolute clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.