Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Ireland GIF

 VOTE IRELAND !!!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
@Big Chonky alex, luke ect basically blackmailed felicity over the red doxing situation when it was infact J who started the rumour. Thats as much as I've got of the situation unless anyone else can explain better.
I’ve had a soft spot for her since I told her about that Jo Jo the liar slagging her off here. I think she gets sort of bullied in a way by her group. Not knowing much about her I think it’s perhaps cos she’s quite easily left she’s also very pretty and I wonder is there hostility because of that from others?
She actually messaged me saying how upset she was over it all - personally I found it all farcical as it’s all people in boxes but I had compassion for how genuinely distressed someone has got over online communications.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’ve had a soft spot for her since I told her about that Jo Jo the liar slagging her off here. I think she gets sort of bullied in a way by her group. Not knowing much about her I think it’s perhaps cos she’s quite easily left she’s also very pretty and I wonder is there hostility because of that from others?
She actually messaged me saying how upset she was over it all - personally I found it all farcical as it’s all people in boxes but I had compassion for how genuinely distressed someone has got over online communications.
I learned my lesson years ago about what I tell “Friends” on social media. You never know when people will turn on you unfortunately

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I fing didn't up until about 40 minutes ago i was DID SHE LIE ABOUT DOXXING GET HER. my heads near spun off!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I fing didn't up until about 40 minutes ago i was DID SHE LIE ABOUT DOXXING GET HER. my heads near spun off!
What’s happened how has this come about? I don’t get what’s going on with the balding blackmail thing.

You thought she lied? What motive would she have? Always think about the motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.