Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Screenshot_20240511_203702_Cut Paste Photos.jpg
Ya fing wanker , I love you 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ahh I see. Yeah I knew she’d been truthful and it was a J / Alex situation. I’m honestly starting to think I need to become a private detective I’ve got such a 6th sense for bullshit 🤣

This is all so strange.,, especially when u think these people have all never met.
Tbh imo I think dread was in it as well as it was an exposure on dread, it was defo an EDL group move. To many people like causing se for others and back tracks to cover it, why I don’t understand don’t think I will
I have believed flicks for a while, she was used as a pawn in their games

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I have a 2yr waiting list for my Cockapoos, bet Cocker 💩 can’t say that. Anyone in Scotland will know these folk I sold to, Clyde 1 presenters, spl referees and the Hearts captain and some very beautiful people who pass my interrogating. I do not know anyone until I talk to them in person after a questionnaire and phone calls have happened. Even then I don’t know until I ask them what they do for a living

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Question for anyone with eyes 👀 I don’t have a gaydar for obvious reasons but for anyone that has is Alex a bit of homosexual ? ( is that correct apologise if not ) just men who are like this with woman , always round woman , argues like a woman , camp ( not that that means much ) gets involved in woman’s business it’s kinda of a give away . Do we think he’s a bit unhinged coz he lies with Azlan and the snow queen ( red ) in narnia ? And being in the closet is a bit much . 🤷‍♀️
I thought he was gay until he seemed to have a  doormat girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.