Big gob Village
Look at them 🥰 wee peanuts

Attachments

• IMG_9753.jpeg
    IMG_9753.jpeg
    225 KB · Views: 34
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
What’s happened how has this come about? I don’t get what’s going on with the balding blackmail thing.

You thought she lied? What motive would she have? Always think about the motive.
No, i thought she had knowling lied for alex about the taurian/paigey doxxing situation, and since then I haven't paid attention to her/felt she was a weasel. But I was very, very wrong.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Been chatting to Judas and she wanted me to pass on that she’s taking a mental health break 🩵 She’s also caught a nasty virus and feeling rotten bless her 🤧 It was nothing personal to anyone by unfollowing, she just needed a clear head space and communication break 🙏🏼

We love you knobhead 🐆🤎

IMG_3169.jpeg

IMG_2482.jpeg
I'm so glad someone has spoken to her. I hope her head space clears and she feels better soon x

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
No, i thought she had knowling lied for alex about the taurian/paigey doxxing situation, and since then I haven't paid attention to her/felt she was a weasel. But I was very, very wrong.
Ahh I see. Yeah I knew she’d been truthful and it was a J / Alex situation. I’m honestly starting to think I need to become a private detective I’ve got such a 6th sense for bullshit 🤣

This is all so strange.,, especially when u think these people have all never met.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Been chatting to Judas and she wanted me to pass on that she’s taking a mental health break 🩵 She’s also caught a nasty virus and feeling rotten bless her 🤧 It was nothing personal to anyone by unfollowing, she just needed a clear head space and communication break 🙏🏼

We love you knobhead 🐆🤎

IMG_3169.jpeg

IMG_2482.jpeg
Take your time sweetheart but know you are loved 🥰

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Ahh I see. Yeah I knew she’d been truthful and it was a J / Alex situation. I’m honestly starting to think I need to become a private detective I’ve got such a 6th sense for bullshit 🤣

This is all so strange.,, especially when u think these people have all never met.
Right! They chat like I do with my school friends I still have,fing weirdos

Status
Not open for further replies.