Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Just going over some recordings I made on Friday that I haven’t had the urge to go over to make a video. Just have a question if anyone can help.

If a person is talking about themselves and their community which is 100% white (which is a point they’ve specifically made), if this person then goes on the say ‘some of us mix with other kinds of people’

In this a yucky statement? It feels it to me, but I’d love some more educated views on the wording and what it means if possible please loves ❤️

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Just going over some recordings I made on Friday that I haven’t had the urge to go over to make a video. Just have a question if anyone can help.

If a person is talking about themselves and their community which is 100% white (which is a point they’ve specifically made), if this person then goes on the say ‘some of us mix with other kinds of people’

In this a yucky statement? It feels it to me, but I’d love some more educated views on the wording and what it means if possible please loves ❤️
Wtf that's a fed up thing to say ( other kinds of people ) 😒 ain't we all humans the one kind of people

I’d certainly be questioning wtf they meant by that. That really sounds bad. I’d definitely take it the way you’re thinking.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’d certainly be questioning wtf they meant by that. That really sounds bad. I’d definitely take it the way you’re thinking.
I didn’t want to mention the fact that the person saying this was Pearl, but that probably adds a lot more clarity to it and that yes I’m probably right in what I’m taking it as.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
What in the s is this... why is pearl in Angie's and why is her pp of angie?
IMG_5225.png

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
No idea, someone said it in a box last night.

Apparently he came live for about 40 seconds, didn't even speak, banned for bullying and harrasment.

To be banned that quickly means the account is already flagged, the decision was made.

Who's he been bullying?
People would automatically assume DG BUT EQ would have more to gain from him being banned now before he gets around to doing a live on her. 🤔

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Completely agree. I don’t know how many in here have ever gifted before. I know I have, a while back. I never did it to give some financial aid to the creators. You want the recognition, and to someone who might be very lonely, having a big creator say their name in front of thousands of people might make them feel so involved and so relevant and I feel like that’s how it must get addictive for them, because they crave that inclusion and the creators don’t give a s because they just want the money.
I've been a little coin collecter from the chests, cause im cheap and won't use my money to pay these s heads. The only time i gifted in a battle was the one mt had with angie when she flipped. It was worth it to help in the fracturing of his support to her :ROFLMAO:

Nov 10, 2023

Yep that’s an ignorant fed up thing to say.

I didn’t want to mention the fact that the person saying this was Pearl, but that probably adds a lot more clarity to it and that yes I’m probably right in what I’m taking it as.
do off? Pearl said it? Well!! That’s even more likely she meant it that way. What an orrible kent

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
What makes me sad is that the people that are gifting at this point in the game, are clearly vulnerable who have a longing for friendship. The ones who have no alternative but to sit on the app for the majority of their day, ears pricked, desperate to hear that mention from their beloved ‘creator’. It’s manipulation through and through and will continue on until the app no longer exists. The ‘creators’ know this but have become immune to consideration for those who are lacking social input.
Most of these agency's teach you how to manipulate the gifters I'm sure I've heard that being mentioned numerous times

Status
Not open for further replies.