Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
That's crazy when you think about it 😲
It’s sad but true. I decided on my main to try TikTok shop to make a few pennies. Decided I’d try to find decent quality and price plus size clothing and makeup/skincare mainly. I made £40 the first 24 hours just posting videos, without me in them, just generic ones. I then started getting bombarded with stuff from TikTok about how to make more money etc. Things like how to draw in new customers, best ways to showcase products erc to “maximise profit”

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
That's crazy when you think about it 😲
I'd imagine they do the same for creators.

Tt encourage sellers to address every person who enters a live, make them feel special. To make the product you're selling relevant to a buyers life. They encourage embellishing the truth. Obviously anyone selling something is going to make it super attractive to buyers but when you see tt actually moulding sellers into money making machines it's quite sick.

The only thing tt don't do with sellers is allow any form of gambling, everything sold has to be known, no surprises. Example sellers cannot sell lucky dips as it's high risk and falls under gambling. (UK) So it's surprising gifting is so encouraged by tt.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I'd imagine they do the same for creators.

Tt encourage sellers to address every person who enters a live, make them feel special. To make the product you're selling relevant to a buyers life. They encourage embellishing the truth. Obviously anyone selling something is going to make it super attractive to buyers but when you see tt actually moulding sellers into money making machines it's quite sick.

The only thing tt don't do with sellers is allow any form of gambling, everything sold has to be known, no surprises. Example sellers cannot sell lucky dips as it's high risk and falls under gambling. (UK) So it's surprising gifting is so encouraged by tt.
So this makes tiktok the real wrongins imo how are they getting away with this surely this app can't continue to get away with this 😲😤

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Tiktok are only getting away with it because the platform needs gifts to survive , they don't have a reach for advertising like Insta/FB/Twitter etc , I read somewhere that before live battling and gifts they considered pulling it because it's just too costly to run , I imagine the running costs , servers , staff etc is pretty big , without those gifts we just wouldn't have tiktok.

Status
Not open for further replies.