Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy !! Angie’s platform is DEAD ! Keeps asking where the drama is but she’s choosing to ignore the drama as it’s about her fwiends, Pearl has been in for her baby sitting duties to make sure she’s towing the line 😂
Now she’s friends with Alex and Red, the reason her platform grew (because of that drama) is over. It won’t be what it was. She’s going to need to find a new enemy and I think she’s going to go hard for Canadian Angie. She’s very paranoid she will replace her platform

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Tiktok are only getting away with it because the platform needs gifts to survive , they don't have a reach for advertising like Insta/FB/Twitter etc , I read somewhere that before live battling and gifts they considered pulling it because it's just too costly to run , I imagine the running costs , servers , staff etc is pretty big , without those gifts we just wouldn't have tiktok.
So basically tiktoks survival is more important to them than people's MH shrinking bank accounts etc that's tapped

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Don't know what constitutes bullying on tik tok. Dicktor had right to reply, so may not work for him.

Cockerpoo, EQ, there's a list
These people on tt think anyone disagreeing with them is bullying so 🤷‍♀️

Don't think Crockpot would have the pull to get anyone banned so quick. But yes there's a list of people who wouldn't want to be discussed by karma.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
So this makes tiktok the real wrongins imo how are they getting away with this surely this app can't continue to get away with this 😲😤
Tiktok are a big business and we all know these big businesses have no scruples!

I'm not going to put the small businesses trying to gather a bigger customer base through tt into the same category but I will group begs into the no scruples gang.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Mushroom tip is live. Tug time
im horny jack nicholson GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.