Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
So the way I see it is if cockinthemouth was really a person with morals and empathy as she portrays around the app then she could of nipped this whole thing in the bud when it started, hearing Lisa's traumatising story and how distraught she is over it, Cockinthemouth should of came out at the beginning and proved it wasn't her IF its not her. But instead she played mind games. Regardless if it is her or not she's a t.
Even if cockerpoo didn't want to show her face she could have made a statement saying something like " whilst I feel for lisa she is mistaken as to the identity of the woman, I am not her. If lisa would like to reach out perhaps I can prove it to her to set her mind at rest. As this is regarding minors I will not be addressing this situation on Tiktok as I feel that is morally wrong. I hope lisa finds the answers she needz"

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
Does anyone remember the account “snoopy@ that was in eq’s live saying that they had info on cockerpoo? When a was being a nosey t I came across Corey wilde’s backup(see pic below)and find it a little suss that his account name being what it is. That account also said to Gcrew in his clap back live at EQ that they have info on her address etc.. considering I’ve never heard of this snoopy account going round untill now and just so happens that her and Corey has falling out. Corey was or still is Luke’s mod so wouldn’t he have had interactions with cockerpoo am I putting 2+2 together and coming out with 5🤔🫣?
IMG_5430.png
He was claiming to be chatting with snoopy earlier and messaged a woman and tried to call her on Facebook before discovering it's not cockerpoo and she's Irish. He said he was only unblocking snoopy if snoopy told him who cockerpoo is. They seem to have history

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I'm not 100% sure (so don't quote me on this) but from what Lisa was saying about wanting to stop talking about it all and then being called into people's boxes and it being dragged up again I think other people were talking about the situation and it was probably to do with sfart saying she was driven to drink last night and sbaggy then deactivating her account
At first, she sounded almost elated that the accounts were gone, to me at least anyway. Then t popped up and it spiralled from there. Han was goading her in comments when she went live after dropping (i think?) either way they pushed her past her breaking point today.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
At first, she sounded almost elated that the accounts were gone, to me at least anyway. Then t popped up and it spiralled from there. Han was goading her in comments when she went live after dropping (i think?) either way they pushed her past her breaking point today.
Vile. I’m really shocked by how callous they’ve all been to a clearly very vulnerable woman.

It’s also interesting that somethings spooked cock enough to deactivate her account (albeit temporarily).

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
Vile. I’m really shocked by how callous they’ve all been to a clearly very vulnerable woman.

It’s also interesting that somethings spooked cock enough to deactivate her account (albeit temporarily).
It seems like she's done it because she's heard Lisa say that Jenny's been told to come off social media until this is dealt with. Shes watched on another account, watched for Lisa's reaction to cockers account going then came back. It's all to cause Lisa distress I can't see any other reason. If she was having break how did she see everything?

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Good evening fs.

Anyway to find out what’s happening without reading 100 pages?
Alright twatty I’ve been awol also enjoying the sun. I seen Taurian give it to half cut cla. EQ talking her usual s from the FYP and then Lisa Marie came on distraught. That’s all i can give you. Mrs Douty round up was good from this morning ✌🏻

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
My understanding was that Cock deactivated her account which she says was planned but was reactivated when Lisa jumped into a box and suggested Cock was forced to deactivate her account in connection with her ‘suspension’.
I don’t know if anyone captured a recording at the point at which Lisa first joins the box to explain why Cock deactivated her account.

My question to Cock is with your account being deactivated how did you get wind of Lisa in the box? Do you have a snoop account? Or did someone tip you off? It doesn’t make a material difference but I’m curious.
She said she was watching, so must've been on a snooper

Status
Not open for further replies.