Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I thought i had screen recorded what judas was saying but the only recording i got was her in mts, but i know exactly where she was coming from. I wouldn't try and prove someone's innocent that mocks and laughs trauma, also spread malicious rumours about comment cafe because thag woman and her lies have made so many people leave here 😔
Plenty heard what was said and we're disgusted by the stylicker

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What was the origin story of today? How did cock / Lisa start up again?
I'm not 100% sure (so don't quote me on this) but from what Lisa was saying about wanting to stop talking about it all and then being called into people's boxes and it being dragged up again I think other people were talking about the situation and it was probably to do with sfart saying she was driven to drink last night and sbaggy then deactivating her account

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just went to check Lisa’s Videos and look at this comment… thoughts? For anyone without LinkedIn the default setting is to have profile views turned on

IMG_2205.png

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Is anyone in Angie's 🙈
She's saying Alex should have the pic up for 2 day's.
Now at 6pm yesterday evening They did their s. Before they started Alex said 24 hours or 2 day's. Skanky wasn't feeling confident so said 24 hours.
Now she's saying it was 2 day's. Liar!
Then she went onto say that 24 hour's is pretty much 2 day's 🙈
Now, do me, the last time I went to school, there was 24 hours in every day, with no exceptions 💁‍♀️
Also, 6pm yesterday to 6pm today, was 24 hours 🙈
Then her fing embicles in her live are agreeing with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a bunch of incredible dumb fs

I just went to check Lisa’s Videos and look at this comment… thoughts? For anyone without LinkedIn the default setting is to have profile views turned on

IMG_2205.png
The name that was put in here that was leaked in comments there was a facebook account that had this weird privacy setting on it you couldn't even screenshot and from another device it blurred that has now gone completely....

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
She's done it at the same time because she's heard Lisa discussing it and decided it would be funny to do it and feed into Lisa's idea she's found Jenny.
My understanding was that Cock deactivated her account which she says was planned but was reactivated when Lisa jumped into a box and suggested Cock was forced to deactivate her account in connection with her ‘suspension’.
I don’t know if anyone captured a recording at the point at which Lisa first joins the box to explain why Cock deactivated her account.

My question to Cock is with your account being deactivated how did you get wind of Lisa in the box? Do you have a snoop account? Or did someone tip you off? It doesn’t make a material difference but I’m curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.