Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
USA
Does anyone remember the account “snoopy@ that was in eq’s live saying that they had info on cockerpoo? When a was being a nosey t I came across Corey wilde’s backup(see pic below)and find it a little suss that his account name being what it is. That account also said to Gcrew in his clap back live at EQ that they have info on her address etc.. considering I’ve never heard of this snoopy account going round untill now and just so happens that her and Corey has falling out. Corey was or still is Luke’s mod so wouldn’t he have had interactions with cockerpoo am I putting 2+2 together and coming out with 5🤔🫣?
IMG_5430.png

Does anyone remember the account “snoopy@ that was in eq’s live saying that they had info on cockerpoo? When a was being a nosey t I came across Corey wilde’s backup(see pic below)and find it a little suss that his account name being what it is. That account also said to Gcrew in his clap back live at EQ that they have info on her address etc.. considering I’ve never heard of this snoopy account going round untill now and just so happens that her and Corey has falling out. Corey was or still is Luke’s mod so wouldn’t he have had interactions with cockerpoo am I putting 2+2 together and coming out with 5🤔🫣?
IMG_5430.png
Screenshot_20240512-214042_TikTok.jpg

Also why would it say "people you may know" wtf but these are their reposts also

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
My understanding was that Cock deactivated her account which she says was planned but was reactivated when Lisa jumped into a box and suggested Cock was forced to deactivate her account in connection with her ‘suspension’.
I don’t know if anyone captured a recording at the point at which Lisa first joins the box to explain why Cock deactivated her account.

My question to Cock is with your account being deactivated how did you get wind of Lisa in the box? Do you have a snoop account? Or did someone tip you off? It doesn’t make a material difference but I’m curious.
Yes she said she was in the live on another account

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
I just went to check Lisa’s Videos and look at this comment… thoughts? For anyone without LinkedIn the default setting is to have profile views turned on

IMG_2205.png
She does keep referring to herself in the situation as if she is jenny "doxing me", "posting my photo" "looking a my LinkedIn" it's never looking at the person they think is her it's always her.

Canadian Angie’s, she also slipped up and said in reference to Lisa ‘her Facebook was open last niiii…. I mean her tik too’.. blatantly snooping on her
Ah yes i do have that its uploaded to my tiktok as i recorded the whole time she was in there

This is when she was in Canadian Angie’s

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She does keep referring to herself in the situation as if she is jenny "doxing me", "posting my photo" "looking a my LinkedIn" it's never looking at the person they think is her it's always her.
Exactly. if she’s really not the woman in question she’s making the most impartial of observers suspicious. Chilling.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She's from Southport, a woman was praising her in the comments "saying she's from my area Southport"
I know that, that’s always been known. she’s always stated she doesn’t live there now, she lives down south. DG today said she lives in London and she didn’t say “no I don’t”.

My point was she said her partner had “gone to London for the weekend” a few weeks ago

I’m pointing out that she’s been inconsistent about her location.

Status
Not open for further replies.