Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Angies got loads of peadophile lovers in her contacts. Wouldn't be surprised if Frosty was in her WhatsApp group
Sick Cough GIF by Debby Ryan

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Either it is really cockerpoo or it’s not at all and she gets off on torturing traumatised people.. let’s not forget DG state at one point that he’s the only one that knows what cockerpoo looks like, that coupled with things she’s said herself she does not live in London. Her words ‘down the road from Dan’
Cockercunt also stated she has family connections to DG but he cut her off very quickly mid sentence.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Cockercunt also stated she has family connections to DG but he cut her off very quickly mid sentence.
That could be either a lie or mean something akin to being a Godmother or a cousin (via marriage even.) Honestly I think Cocker  loves mind games and misleading people along with attention (whether its negative or positive)

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Don't no if it's because I'm in a food coma right now, but this has mind boggled me and confused me 😱🫣
apparently it only takes 30 people to report in quick succession to take a live off/violation - I'm not sure if it's an actual cheat code but I'd love to try it out, especially on the gobshites that don't have agency protection

It's ridiculous. We gave her advice on her MH on that thread. You cant sit there and state your mental health is at the point of taking your own life and then get in these lives and put yourself in the firing line of drama. I got informed as well she is tweeting about it as well, obviously about your comment to her.
I don't even know enough about her but the lying stuff is enough for me. She tweeted about me? Jesus haha i didn't say anything untoward just how can she can call someone out but yet lie.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I missed who they r a actually talking about
There’s a give me the mic final on TikTok and there’s some sort of prize for it - 70% (of something).
But some other chap has sold luci a story about a record deal and a holiday as the prize for that one.
However, it appears that there’s a separate prize for another contest which is half linked with that chap and give me the mic… but the holiday and record deal is… and I quote “Chinese whispers”.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I don't even know enough about her but the lying stuff is enough for me. She tweeted about me? Jesus haha i didn't say anything untoward just how can she can call someone out but yet lie.
I had a little nosey and she quoted it as "you're not disabled" apparently was said to her. Like i stated before if ANYONE was at wrong for mislabelling a disability towards someone we would all call them out... it speaks volume

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
There’s a give me the mic final on TikTok and there’s some sort of prize for it - 70% (of something).
But some other chap has sold luci a story about a record deal and a holiday as the prize for that one.
However, it appears that there’s a separate prize for another contest which is half linked with that chap and give me the mic… but the holiday and record deal is… and I quote “Chinese whispers”.
Unfortunately for us does Luci not already have some kind of record deal

• Haha
Reactions: Birdie
I had a little nosey and she quoted it as "you're not disabled" apparently was said to her. Like i stated before if ANYONE was at wrong for mislabelling a disability towards someone we would all call them out... it speaks volume
That's not what i said to her, ah well she can stew in an unanswered dm because I'm not entertaining anymore hypocrits.

Status
Not open for further replies.