Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Drama.cafe4 has the recording of when Zac went into her box and when he went back on his own live but they don’t have the comments in. When I watched there were lots saying she was a liar about her disability etc
Sadly luv, I don’t doubt you about the comments - I’ve seen what her popular videos can get like. I’ll go check that channel out 🩵

Reactions: Ferritface

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Luke alone probably bought every copy of her single, sad little man that he is
IMG_1509.jpeg

How many of these plays are Luke? 😂

Her voice is very cruise ship sounding

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So what is this Luci s singer crying about.. did she have to pay to join this comp or has she realised there are better singers on TikTok that she will lose against?
I’m gonna say she’s crying for gifts and sympathy the usual cocktail. But I missed the live she seems to have gone off. @Birdie did a summary seems she was trusting in a scammy competition?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Thank you for update. As she isn’t very nice - I saw how she spoke to her mod that gave her thousands on a credit card - I don’t feel bad in saying that I think she needs to accept defeat on the music career. Really good singers you see on talent competitions get nowhere a mediocre ones become really successful so it’s not even a fair industry.
I never liked her, but I didn't know about the mod situation. What a greedy wee b.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’m gonna say she’s crying for gifts and sympathy the usual cocktail. But I missed the live she seems to have gone off. @Birdie did a summary seems she was trusting in a scammy competition?
Plus, I don’t think the other competition that daddy goo is hosting was very transparent that the prize he was “potentially” awarding wasn’t connected to winning the give me the mic competition tonight.
Lots of crossed wires and his competition sounds like a massive scam. I think you need a license to do competitions and I doubt he has one

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Drama.cafe4 has the recording of when Zac went into her box and when he went back on his own live but they don’t have the comments in. When I watched there were lots saying she was a liar about her disability etc
I’ve found them thanks luv 🩵 They’ve got three parts and Red has tagged herself also, I reckon she’ll be covering it tomorrow. I need to find a recording of Zac’s live too, to get the full picture. I’ll watch these 3 parts and have a hunt! I like Zac and I’ve never hidden that but I do make my content impartially.

May 3, 2024
uk
That and being in an air con environment at the theatre for an evening
I watched zacs live and all I got from the live was her voice was from the air con and I laughed the same way as Zac as it was funny that it seemed like she was putting it on more. Not once did he mention about a condition as I don’t think he knew either

Status
Not open for further replies.