Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
That's not what i said to her, ah well she can stew in an unanswered dm because I'm not entertaining anymore hypocrits.
Honestly same. Her exact post was:
To sit there and say "you're not disabled" to a fing disabled person who's got trauma around her disabilities - it's so so hurtful to do.

It's the same s different day but like I said I will continue to call out sty behaviour if I need to otherwise I would be a hypocrite

Did daddy goo not stalk and harrass women from tiktok? He did go mia for a while then came back with this tiktoks got talent crap, I'm sure he also ripped off a competition which he made where he offered a bike to the biggest gifter to get him on the leaderboards. This man has always been desperate for some kind of tiktok fame 🤦🏻‍♀️

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Prince t brat is going off about Zac
Thank you! I cannot watch another Luci tantrum over a singing competition.
Downton Abbey GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Morning. I’m a little worried for Miss Remi. When Red and her bully crew realise she’s getting so popular, they will be coming for her.
To be honest, I think she will be OK because Taurian, Paigey and that guy Marcel are fiercely loyal. Marcel in particular is brutal 😂 and shows no fear whatsoever with the bully crew.
Gear Up Here We Go GIF by U.S. Army

Feb 29, 2024
TT is mad today!! Every live seems to be kicking off!! Haven't a clue what's going on in anyone's live and seems to be new characters about! Not feeling great today 🥺 I'm emotionally drained and even had a cry due to having alcohol over the weekend! Feel as I've had a weekend of drugs rock n roll and on a come down 🤣 only had cocktails 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.