Nov 10, 2023
Anyone seen this?
IMG_7287.png
IMG_7288.png

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
to update on the luci situation

TikTok’s got talent is “promising” the winners of give me the mic are automatically entered into his competition.
TikTok gots talent is saying that the prize for his competition is a holiday to Detroit and a potential winner of a record deal. However, when questioned, the t&cs are dodgy looking and the company who are apparently paying for it “digital self” are dissolved.

It’s a scam and he’s slimier than his hair.

Now only Tony is in miss js box

Edit - TikTok’s got talent is daddy goo

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I didnt see his live, tbh I don't watch him. I caught some of when he was in her box. I didn't think he was being very nice. Over 3k people were watching bullying her in comments.
Annette gets some awful comments on her videos and lives 😣 I find it hard to place a judgement/opinion on something serious, unless I’ve seen it all first hand/recorded. I’ve found one recording but it’s short, any chance you know any others luv?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead

TikTok’s got talent is “promising” the winners of give me the mic are automatically entered into his competition.
TikTok gots talent is saying that the prize for his competition is a holiday to Detroit and a potential winner of a record deal. However, when questioned, the t&cs are dodgy looking and the company who are apparently paying for it “digital self” are dissolved.

Why has Ming the merciless dropped in

Nov 10, 2023
Annette gets some awful comments on her videos and lives 😣 I find it hard to place a judgement/opinion on something serious, unless I’ve seen it all first hand/recorded. I’ve found one recording but it’s short, any chance you know any others luv?
have you seen the comments that becki jones gets? I’ve never seen such a huge amount of hate on posts before. People are vile to her.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Drama.cafe4 has the recording of when Zac went into her box and when he went back on his own live but they don’t have the comments in. When I watched there were lots saying she was a liar about her disability etc

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Nov 10, 2023
It’s jealousy. I’ve never heard of her until it was just pointed out but looked up her account and saw she well over 1/2 million followers. People don’t like others to do well especially when they seem happy and don’t look how they think they should.
And what the haters likely don’t realise is them commenting is just boosting her so will get her posts seen more. And more views = more ££.
I’m a petty b and would end up replying by to every single hate comment tho ngl.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Thank you for update. As she isn’t very nice - I saw how she spoke to her mod that gave her thousands on a credit card - I don’t feel bad in saying that I think she needs to accept defeat on the music career. Really good singers you see on talent competitions get nowhere a mediocre ones become really successful so it’s not even a fair industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.