Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Is this the first time this panda has brought this to the app? If it is how come now, is this like a set up because of the Luci situation? She said she's got a case against adam why not against this one. I want to believe her finding it hard though with how her fella sent the guy a uni, it's weird
I heard he speak about it a few months ago but she didn’t say who it was

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_1516.jpeg
IMG_1518.jpeg

A tattle search about Paul and panda 🐼
He didn’t win the lottery he sold a business it’s all in the YouTube vide

Reactions: Birdie
Apr 7, 2024
London
That shows nothing though. It's a closure of a non mol and does not mention James. He had a non mol towards sam and this looks more like a letter saying its closed now. James has indeed shown screenshots of the non mol he had against her consistent harassment
All proof is going on factfreaks thread on here. This is delusives thread so I'm keeping factfreaks stuff on his own thread ok. I've seen the actual non mol/got a copy of it against him but I've been asked not to share it on here.

Reactions: SideEye

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Is this the first time this panda has brought this to the app? If it is how come now, is this like a set up because of the Luci situation? She said she's got a case against adam why not against this one. I want to believe her finding it hard though with how her fella sent the guy a uni, it's weird

I heard this exact story and this exact live play out this time last year. Pretty much just reliving the exact same situation only on Angie's platform this time

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
And we're back to there is no cliques 🙄 it goes beyond just friendship when undertake the following;
Sharing horrific images of someone's deterioration in mental health to 'bring them down' because you hate them with a passion.
Notice someone getting more popular and subsequently more views, so you respond 'so what are we going to do about Canadian angie'.
Openly admit yourself that there was an agreement amongst the group to silence Bradley to appease a former member of said clique...

I could go on....

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
These kind of views are partly why I dislike Angie so much
Angie has always been an actual waste of oxygen, always questioning victims and disbelieving them,it actually disgusts me. But she can sit and tell lies about her life and we’re supposed to be sympathetic,empathetic and feel really bad for her. Nah she is completely tapped in the head,there’s something wrong with her. I think she has some weird tendencies tbh

Apr 7, 2024
London
Did he not also get a non mol on her?

I’m not overly familiar with non mols, are they the same as restraining orders? What level of evidence is required to obtain a non mol?

Is it plausible that in a situation where the relationship is toxic and poor behaviors are coming from both sides, that a non mol could potentially be effected towards both parties?

Also, ‘untied we stand’
Please remember to fasten your shoe laces.
I didnt write untied. I am just sharing it but I believe the creator of this has dyslexia so are you shaming them for that?
James did try to AFTER she had hers against him. The dates can be checked as proof which we've done!

Status
Not open for further replies.