Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I was SA’d as a teen. I never reported it, but if I saw him acting squeaky clean on a platform like TikTok going live or getting famous, you better believe I wouldn’t keep my mouth shut on the subject. Two decades have passed since.

I think the only thing that I can’t get my head around about it all is the husband gifting the assaulter big despite being told about it. Why the do would he do that?!
I think it's disgusting that he did that. Some men are spineless! Some men don't defend their women. Some men will throw their women under the bus to save face with the "boys". Some men are absolute pieces of s.

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I see Lukewarm is going after EQ, Zac and Canadian Angie. Gaslighting his dim audience and screeching it’s just my opinion at any given time. Whilst it’s true it’s just his opinion it’s an incredibly biased one
I’ve watched the some of the chat ask for proof on what he’s said but they disappeared as quickly as they pop up.

Just admit you’re a lying lump of a hypocrite you angry little lesbian
Beggy did it at 10 am ....sucking right up zac ringer to show she has compassions (apparently) and backs zac totally. Wtf
I bet beggy is already on the phone to EQ doing what she does best and is begging for forgiveness.
Luke will always be a self obsessed thicko, he is for sure the biggest liar on TT

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Omg I'm raging 😤 did Lukethebastardpuke just compare the clap clap song for Red to this SA thing going on!!!!!!! A fckn song
Whilst asking for heart me's playing "I'm a survivor" and "if it were my wife" Well it's not Luke so be thankful your imaginary wife isn't in this situation.
All this picking it apart and "anyone can have an opinion it's on the app" is just sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.