Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Oh ffs, they do that with us both too 🤣 I don’t pay attention to it anymore, I just play with you luvs and do my content 😅🩵

Baguette and I are very different in our content but I think both types are important and needed - maybe minus the thrush *shudders* 😂

Alex was being his usual gaslighting self. Saying he had receipts and he’d start a live to expose them. So people were like go on then. And it never happened 🤣
He said comment cafe voices are getting smaller on the app blah blah blah. And no one fell for his bullshit in fairness.

He dropped from the box in the end because Bhunda started playing the thrush machine song 🤣

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
It has to be the DG stuff. I’ve had one video taken down and it was DG and racism related. They put it back because satire and fair use is allowed but it’s clear they report content against him.
To edit, retract and republish and it still gets taken down so fast is beyond worrying. That’s just censoring at that stage. Even starting to uploading tiktoks to a YouTube shorts channel or an instagram page might be beneficial when videos to get removed.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
To edit, retract and republish and it still gets taken down so fast is beyond worrying. That’s just censoring at that stage. Even starting to uploading tiktoks to a YouTube shorts channel or an instagram page might be beneficial when videos to get removed.
I wonder if it’s due to mass reporting and when she appeals it, they can look into her account and restore it 🤔

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Alex was being his usual gaslighting self. Saying he had receipts and he’d start a live to expose them. So people were like go on then. And it never happened 🤣
He said comment cafe voices are getting smaller on the app blah blah blah. And no one fell for his bullshit in fairness.

He dropped from the box in the end because Bhunda started playing the thrush machine song 🤣
Him and his bloody receipts 😭 Who’s Bhunda 😂

May 3, 2024
uk
Oops, popped it in me show 🤣 I saw a recording of her text exchange in the evening and didn’t hear her deny it, has she?

Morning luvs 🩵 Feel asleep early doors again 😒 Time to catch up!
No it definitely wasn’t Eq who sent that as they have attached the account of who posted that message on the discord with a photo 😂 They quote “which ever one of you uneducated twats screenshot these comments about mass reporting and sent it to miss red saying Eq told us to mass report. Check your facts before you run your mouth. This isn’t Eqs account 🤦‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
No it definitely wasn’t Eq who sent that as they have attached the account of who posted that message on the discord with a photo 😂 They quote “which ever one of you uneducated twats screenshot these comments about mass reporting and sent it to miss red saying Eq told us to mass report. Check your facts before you run your mouth. This isn’t Eqs account 🤦‍♀️
I shall add a disclaimer to my post now!

Edit: done!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
3836D0B6-0816-4BD2-8568-4B5BDE1429F1.jpeg

Wtf?! Is this the result of what happens if you talk about golden boy DG?
What a beautiful thing to wake up to today.

This is 1000000% to do with DG.

I’ve had accounts banned before and you get a ‘account warning’ on your page first, plus the fact that the awareness video I made about DG driving now has a violation on it, didn’t last night, so it was that video.

I’ll be on my backup 🤣🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023

I’ve had accounts banned before and you get a ‘account warning’ on your page first, plus the fact that the awareness video I made about DG driving now has a violation on it, didn’t last night, so it was that video.

I’ll be on my backup 🤣🤣🤣
Hopefully you get it back. DG is obviously affected.

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray

I’ll be on my backup 🤣🤣🤣
Semi ironic when DG is the one running around the app saying mass reports doesn't exist or work.

I'm sure Karma Kaz mentioned a snapchat groupchat, wouldn't surprise me at all if the links are shared there and they all report.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Also DG, I
I wonder if it’s due to mass reporting and when she appeals it, they can look into her account and restore it 🤔
honestly, the violations on this account were minuscule. And the video that got it banbanned was literally the informative video about live driving, so that would 100% have been revoked which means I know DG has gone to his agency because I’ve seen this happen before to someone else.

Guess the housework waits today, since I’ll be reloading everything to a new account.

Imagine just taking ownership of the fact you’re a gangly, earthworm Jim lookalike, ignores your partner for TikTok, transphobic, incapable of matching up wallpaper pattern when you’re supposed to be a pro decorator, jackass copying man, made of entirely smegma. Just imagine 🤣

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Good morning guys and trolls 👋
What sad news to wake up to. Hopefully Baguette can get her account back and rise from the ashes like a phoenix (not the scabby pigeon dread portrays).
They may be able to silence content/ awareness but they cannot silence creativity.
Funny yesterday CC were 'no longer listened to' and 'irrelevant' when the so called creators seem more triggered than ever.
Keep being you cafe - if they don't like the reflection in the mirror held up to them, maybe they should change what they see. Do better fers.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Good morning guys and trolls 👋
What sad news to wake up to. Hopefully Baguette can get her account back and rise from the ashes like a phoenix (not the scabby pigeon dread portrays).
They may be able to silence content/ awareness but they cannot silence creativity.
Funny yesterday CC were 'no longer listened to' and 'irrelevant' when the so called creators seem more triggered than ever.
Keep being you cafe - if they don't like the reflection in the mirror held up to them, maybe they should change what they see. Do better fers.
Omg I’m going to make a hilarious parody about Miss Red rising from the phoenix ashes

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Also DG, I

honestly, the violations on this account were minuscule. And the video that got it banbanned was literally the informative video about live driving, so that would 100% have been revoked which means I know DG has gone to his agency because I’ve seen this happen before to someone else.

Guess the housework waits today, since I’ll be reloading everything to a new account.

Imagine just taking ownership of the fact you’re a gangly, earthworm Jim lookalike, ignores your partner for TikTok, transphobic, incapable of matching up wallpaper pattern when you’re supposed to be a pro decorator, jackass copying man, made of entirely smegma. Just imagine 🤣
s, you can’t appeal and get the account back?! Let me know the new name and I’ll pop on my story and send some people your way 🩵

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024

I’ll be on my backup 🤣🤣🤣
This is outrageous! I’m fuming! If he thinks he silence you or any of us he has another thing coming! I really hope you get your page back xx

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
s, you can’t appeal and get the account back?! Let me know the new name and I’ll pop on my story and send some people your way 🩵
Thank you so much love.

I have appealed it, and to be fair when I’ve had accounts permabanned before I have got them restored, but I feel if someone has intervened via their agency that it might not be as simple this time. But im just mad this a matter of principle, or lack thereof, of someone who can’t accept they’re a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.