Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What a beautiful thing to wake up to today.

This is 1000000% to do with DG.

I’ve had accounts banned before and you get a ‘account warning’ on your page first, plus the fact that the awareness video I made about DG driving now has a violation on it, didn’t last night, so it was that video.

I’ll be on my backup 🤣🤣🤣
Wow. So a video that is showing someone’s illegal behaviour basically gets your account banned. DG fans are completely obsessed. They cannot allow ANY criticism of him even when it’s objectively bad behaviour, it’s completely crazy. I do think his fans are the absolute worst out of them all.

Wow. So a video that is showing someone’s illegal behaviour basically gets your account banned. DG fans are completely obsessed. They cannot allow ANY criticism of him even when it’s objectively bad behaviour, it’s completely crazy. I do think his fans are the absolute worst out of them all.
That fan of his that you sent me 😂😂 they’re all missing a few screws like.

I'm not saying I'm back, I'm just reading and catching up but they might seem nice but they are some of Diadros biggest supporters. They've been told. The people who run their account have been told and their excuse is they can't see it. Sorry to burst your bubble Nolan 😭
music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Me whispering into your ear “missed you”

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Also DG, I

honestly, the violations on this account were minuscule. And the video that got it banbanned was literally the informative video about live driving, so that would 100% have been revoked which means I know DG has gone to his agency because I’ve seen this happen before to someone else.

Guess the housework waits today, since I’ll be reloading everything to a new account.

Imagine just taking ownership of the fact you’re a gangly, earthworm Jim lookalike, ignores your partner for TikTok, transphobic, incapable of matching up wallpaper pattern when you’re supposed to be a pro decorator, jackass copying man, made of entirely smegma. Just imagine 🤣
smegma.
smegma :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.