Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
DG is a stretchy chicken b! Obviously his driving whilst driving as hit a nerve!
Chicken Monsters GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Thank you so much love.

I have appealed it, and to be fair when I’ve had accounts permabanned before I have got them restored, but I feel if someone has intervened via their agency that it might not be as simple this time. But im just mad this a matter of principle, or lack thereof, of someone who can’t accept they’re a prick.
Who is Dickors agency?

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you so much love.

I have appealed it, and to be fair when I’ve had accounts permabanned before I have got them restored, but I feel if someone has intervened via their agency that it might not be as simple this time. But im just mad this a matter of principle, or lack thereof, of someone who can’t accept they’re a prick.
Done! How can an agency get an account taken down permanently, that’s such an abuse of the system. It’s not like your whole account was about him?!

IMG_4784.jpeg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Imagine being that affected by somebody speaking the truth , you run to your agency to try and get their account taken down. Weird when it happens to them and they sit on back up accounts crying about it , surely DG and the likes would know how it feels
I guess we'll have to test out his mass reporting theory when he's live again and there's a fair few of us about 😂 😂

Morning btw :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.