Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
He's playing a video from this account that’s 30 minutes old and it doesn’t mention being friends with Luke (him and I are friends and it only shows one mutual).

Is this possibly a Luke screenrecording page 🕵🏻‍♀️

IMG_4789.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Who the do is Alfie?

Firstly, another persons transition is do all to do with anyone else. A person can still be transgender even if they never have a single surgical procedure in their life.

I almost missed Alfie’s comment saying ‘I can’t put fake tan on and walk down the street and say I’m from somewhere else.’ Is he for fing real?

Also, not him deadnaming his cousin.

Does anyone have Alfie’s username? I can’t find him.

@RedRedWine would I be okay using this video to do a commentary on it, because I am vexed as heck.
You might catch him in flangies seen him in there a few times

Nov 10, 2023
@RedRedWine Are you going to be a good troll or a naughty troll??! 👀

Incidentally, Lukewarm. Whether you want us in or not, poppet. We are. We may have profiles dedicated to our accounts in here. We also, and I know this will be hard to believe, have many others.

Ya getting it now?! 😭😂✊🏻💦
🤣🤣🤣 I told him I’d be honest which is what I always am. I’ve also just done a post about him so that should cheer him up 🤣.

I had to go in on my backup as he’d already had a tantrum a while ago and blocked my main.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I cropped one down to 10 seconds and it still wouldn't upload, there's a way to compress them - I've never tried it though. Sorry, If i was tech savvy I would try and help 😭
Sometimes I send the video to my group chat with only myself in it, in WhatsApp, and then save that video again from WhatsApp and then compress that and it usually does it with no issues that way ❤️

Medusa

Sometimes I send the video to my group chat with only myself in it, in WhatsApp, and then save that video again from WhatsApp and then compress that and it usually does it with no issues that way ❤️
Oh, thank you I'll give that a try, I still have the one from Alicia and Olly. I have friends coming for dinner so I'll give it a try once they leave. 🤎

Mar 2, 2024
She was live yesterday with one of mates, her friend mentioned where she lived and Alicia more or less mocked her then had a dig, told everyone where she was located and how it's considered as posh - her friend laughed it off.
Personally, I couldn't give a s where you're from, what you do or what you've got, if you're a decent person I'll give you my time. As far as I'm concerned 'friends' don't humiliate each other especially in front of strangers on TT, if she was my mate I'd show her what real humiliation feels like, then I'd wash my hand with her, then walk away - and that's on a good day.
Exactly babe! This is the decent human way of behaving to others. I’m from a council estate. Raised by the best man I’ll ever know. We didn’t have much but I never went without. Poverty affects so many and there’s a stigma and shame attached to it. That’s why people don’t ask for help.

Oh and I may not be on a council estate now, but the friends I’ve kept all come from pretty similar backgrounds. Decent hardworking loyal people I’m proud to know.

So yeah. Get rammed ya snobby b

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
The energy being put into what CLA could have said or maybe didn’t say compared to her vile racist, homophobic rants genuinely angers me. “This is being twisted she feels awful” GOOD! I hope she burn in an eternal pit of fire the absolute joke of specimen

How has this been spoken about all day non stop, hardly captivating entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.