Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Miss dread is the Tik Tok of the Queen of hearts
IMG_2555.jpeg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Who the do is Alfie?

Firstly, another persons transition is do all to do with anyone else. A person can still be transgender even if they never have a single surgical procedure in their life.

I almost missed Alfie’s comment saying ‘I can’t put fake tan on and walk down the street and say I’m from somewhere else.’ Is he for fing real?

Also, not him deadnaming his cousin.

Does anyone have Alfie’s username? I can’t find him.

@RedRedWine would I be okay using this video to do a commentary on it, because I am vexed as heck.
Your account is back!

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
What I find weird is someone being affected by being called a melt. Also someone saying that they're not racist and then associating constantly with racists. And that same someone cheating on his gf but then playing the victim about the situation...very weird behaviour. Also weird behaviour when he was running around screaming about having 'proof' and 'receipts' and even started screaming in Squeaks but then...there was no proof 😂😂
I often call most people melts so he’s just made it more fun. Remember his receipts are bus tickets

Medusa

Alicia and her friends are joking about people who can't afford lurpack butter and use food banks. Alicia also said she's going to go to Auschwitz by herself instead of an all inclusive holiday and giggled.
She was live yesterday with one of mates, her friend mentioned where she lived and Alicia more or less mocked her then had a dig, told everyone where she was located and how it's considered as posh - her friend laughed it off.
Personally, I couldn't give a s where you're from, what you do or what you've got, if you're a decent person I'll give you my time. As far as I'm concerned 'friends' don't humiliate each other especially in front of strangers on TT, if she was my mate I'd show her what real humiliation feels like, then I'd wash my hand with her, then walk away - and that's on a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.