Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Exactly babe! This is the decent human way of behaving to others. I’m from a council estate. Raised by the best man I’ll ever know. We didn’t have much but I never went without. Poverty affects so many and there’s a stigma and shame attached to it. That’s why people don’t ask for help.

Oh and I may not be on a council estate now, but the friends I’ve kept all come from pretty similar backgrounds. Decent hardworking loyal people I’m proud to know.

So yeah. Get rammed ya snobby b
I have been born and reared in a council estate, and I still live in it. Growing up we didn't have much but always got by. Majority people in the estate were in the seem position. I also was a free dinner kid along with lots of others in my secondary school. Me and my mates laugh about what we call our poverty years, but because we lived through it we have the right to poke fun at ourselves.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
@RedRedWine Are you going to be a good troll or a naughty troll??! 👀

Incidentally, Lukewarm. Whether you want us in or not, poppet. We are. We may have profiles dedicated to our accounts in here. We also, and I know this will be hard to believe, have many others.

Ya getting it now?! 😭😂✊🏻💦
Mine depends on my mood & a majority of the time my comments get ghosted as I’ve a potty mouth 😂🤣

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Who the do is Alfie?

Firstly, another persons transition is do all to do with anyone else. A person can still be transgender even if they never have a single surgical procedure in their life.

I almost missed Alfie’s comment saying ‘I can’t put fake tan on and walk down the street and say I’m from somewhere else.’ Is he for fing real?

Also, not him deadnaming his cousin.

Does anyone have Alfie’s username? I can’t find him.

@RedRedWine would I be okay using this video to do a commentary on it, because I am vexed as heck.

I don’t know his username but he’s a proper gammon.

He’s the one who said on pearls he was gonna buy 100 bananas from Tesco and eat them on live. (This was said in a jokey way to Pearl in support after she was shunned for being racist a second time)

Medusa

Exactly babe! This is the decent human way of behaving to others. I’m from a council estate. Raised by the best man I’ll ever know. We didn’t have much but I never went without. Poverty affects so many and there’s a stigma and shame attached to it. That’s why people don’t ask for help.

Oh and I may not be on a council estate now, but the friends I’ve kept all come from pretty similar backgrounds. Decent hardworking loyal people I’m proud to know.

Believe it or not I was raised on a caravan site. Throughout my teens my parents owned a caravan site, but before then we did struggle, and I wore hand me down clothes from my 3 sisters. I've been there where you don't have 2 pennies to rub together despite working every hour possible. I was in one career that was hugly under paid, especially for what we did. (I cant say as a few people on TT know) however, I am now lucky enough to be financially comfortable where money is no issue, but I would NEVER look down my nose at anyone. Your life could change within a blink of an eye, and you become the person that you once mocked.
I've no time for people that think they are better than everyone else.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
I don’t know his username but he’s a proper gammon.

He’s the one who said on pearls he was gonna buy 100 bananas from Tesco and eat them on live. (This was said in a jokey way to Pearl in support after she was shunned for being racist a second time)
I remember someone saying about that before. I wonder if anyone has a sr of it.

Medusa

And tbh.. I'd rather have people that know what it's like to struggle in real life, I'm lucky to be surrounded by some of the most amazing friends - friends that know what it's like to grow up on council estates and have experienced hardships, and I wouldn't swap them for anything.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

do you TikTok

"Bin Juice" 🤣🤣🤣
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Honestly guys council estate or not. No one is above anyone, nothing makes them better than anyone’s else.
My mum was born and bred on scotty road and we were then brought up in housing association, in Walton Liverpool.
I might be called Tiffi Toffi but I know where I’ve come from and I know what it’s took for what I’ve got now. We work hard, my husband leaves the house everyday at 5:30/6am and is home 7/8pm, I'm in the mist of changing jobs and awaiting checks but that’s long hours, nothing has been handed to us.
One things for sure I would never look down on anyone EVER or take the piss out of anyone’s downfall in life. I’m lucky and grateful for everything I have.
Some people are poison, but what I am also aware of is these people will say and do anything for views.
REMEMBER what you have, doesn’t mean you are a better person!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.