Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
england
No Way Reaction GIF by Originals
Currently listening to Hann 🥱😴explaining how her legally qualified brain was trying to help Rebecca….i flipped a coin between watching her live and the delusive one…😩orange hearts lost…..sooooooo hann give me something plzzzz😩🥱

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Am i the only one who gets an off vibe from karma kas? Something not right...
Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF
I think he's a bit egotistical, would give himself a blowjob if he could.

Anyway Hanns mostly upset because after Rebecca she's more self aware and can't have an opinion without thinking about how it'll affect people. I don't think that's a bad thing but she's upset about it 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I hope that every single dig I made towards Pearl was audible and clear. It’s so hard to get a word in in lives with boxes. She’s never going to change and I don’t care what anyone says. I don’t know how someone can have the audacity to sit in a box where the comments aren’t even being nasty, just asking genuine questions about her behaviour and she just ignores them.

I genuinely hope she does go and watch my video, though. Tbh a lot of people from that live could do with going and seeking some heavy education.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Like what? Let's make s up🤣🤣

I've watched him for a long time. Clout chasing, definitely.

Beg? He's always implied he doesn't need money.

t? Low level clever t fery.

He got trolled to do at one time.

Mostly just chilled chat, Karl pilkington gimmick up until this new set up

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Like what? Let's make s up🤣🤣

I've watched him for a long time. Clout chasing, definitely.

Beg? He's always implied he doesn't need money.

t? Low level clever t fery.

He got trolled to do at one time.

Mostly just chilled chat, Karl pilkington gimmick up until this new set up
Are we doing made up rumours again...Karma Kas has teeth for eyes, that's why he always wears sunglasses, he smiles with all three sets of teeth too 😂😂

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
He said he wasn’t there to pick sides he was there to call out all the wrong on the app.
So now he’s joining them and why is Zac dishing out coins in the live, because he’s onto him? And it’s appealing to the people in the room and then the trendy Wendy’s for the host …. do off
The only ones that are gonna be left on TT is the all the begs and poor clueless gifters who are all off their faces and gullible. I can’t watch any more of this, my head is literally gone wondering how and why everyday this app is still going or to the point why those fs aren’t dealt with by the police. All the battles which are scams!
I just don’t think what we in CC who are trying to shed light on all said fs is actually getting through to people. It’s too much of a battle of the bitching and us I’m guilty of it.
Sorry another essay 😩

Last edited:

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Just remembered the Live Pro thing ends tonight. Remi is currently in 9th and I think she’s 500k away from 5th place which is about 5 grand?

Reckon Diadro is going to wave his dick around and pay it to get her Live Pro?

IMG_2571.png
He’s too busy out and about partying in Turkey 😂 apparently he was battling her and showed a girl on live and Remi was not a happy babe station

Status
Not open for further replies.