Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
He said he wasn’t there to pick sides he was there to call out all the wrong on the app.
So now he’s joining them and why is Zac dishing out coins in the live, because he’s onto him? And it’s appealing to the people in the room and then the trendy Wendy’s for the host …. do off
The only ones that are gonna be left on TT is the all the begs and poor clueless gifters who are all off their faces and gullible. I can’t watch any more of this, my head is literally gone wondering how and why everyday this app is still going or to the point why those fs aren’t dealt with by the police. All the battles which are scams!
I just don’t think what we in CC try to shed light on is actually getting through to people. It’s too much of a battle of the bitching and us I’m guilty of it.
Sorry another essay 😩
I get that. Feel like we try call out the wrong behaviours on the app and we get the s end of the stick. Always a scapegoat here for other people to use to deflect on their own behaviours. The apps gone to s but I wouldn't morally be me if i did not continue to do so, we can have a b its human nature but least we have good intentions here. People on lives do it for money and clout. All of us could easily fire up a live and do the same but that defeats what our intent is for.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
He’s too busy out and about partying in Turkey 😂 apparently he was battling her and showed a girl on live and Remi was not a happy babe station
There's trouble in paradise. He told her the other day she can't bring her dogs to Scotland. He said she's awful for not going with him and her words were "iv had a small human, your stepson" she cried today, he's unfollowed her on Instagram and chris Reilly has left the discord 😭

Attachments

• IMG_4975.jpeg
    IMG_4975.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 58
Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I get that. Feel like we try call out the wrong behaviours on the app and we get the s end of the stick. Always a scapegoat here for other people to use to deflect on their own behaviours. The apps gone to s but I wouldn't morally be me if i did not continue to do so, we can have a b its human nature but least we have good intentions here. People on lives do it for money and clout. All of us could easily fire up a live and do the same but that defeats what our intent is for.
That’s why I’ve tried stick with it and I know people have been trying for ALOT longer. Yet kas comes on with his condescending monotone like he’s knows s! No, you know what EQ TOLD you, idiot. So you sit there now taking the moral high ground (gifts) because you’re calling people out. No you’re saying what CC and the rest of the people with brain cells have been saying but CC are said scapegoats.
I’ve seen the same in papablaze, over the last few days, if miss red behaves herself she gets your views?!?!? wtf, oh a week off the app alls forgotten …. Right fing oh pal

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Couldn't agree more!

It's very easy to use us as scapegoats (think I've definitely said this before) when people like Putrid Ham, Chicken Ball, Box Wine Ange, EDL Pearl, Evil Noodle, Cocker-sty, etc can just spin the narrative that the entirety of cc are this and that (lying about us and lumping everyone in together) when in actuality we're individuals with morals (something they wouldn't understand because they're lacking in morals.)

It's also easy for them to talk s about us as individuals by spreading misinformation about who we 'actually' are to their viewers. Stinky-ham hinted at this in Jeffery's live yesterday saying he was "...just worried because you never know who's actually behind the cc accounts." that was a ploy to make Jeffrey/the viewers wary of cc and what cc try to say against Infested-Ham.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Ffs, Exposed just called heterosexual people "normal" people.
Another one that needs media training
Just remembered the Live Pro thing ends tonight. Remi is currently in 9th and I think she’s 500k away from 5th place which is about 5 grand?

Reckon Diadro is going to wave his dick around and pay it to get her Live Pro?

IMG_2571.png
I see he's training her up in box battles to keep earning his cash whilst he's locked up 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
Another one that needs media training

I see he's training her up in box battles to keep earning his cash whilst he's locked up 🤣
It's just about getting her live pro, he doesn't have the same type of money or big gifters to ask to help when he basically bought Sophie's. Chris Reilly was crying today saying people take him for granted and expect him to gift and he gets nothing back. I suspect diadro asked him to help.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
There's trouble in paradise. He told her the other day she can't bring her dogs to Scotland. He said she's awful for not going with him and her words were "iv had a small human, your stepson" she cried today, he's unfollowed her on Instagram and chris Reilly has left the discord 😭
He’s in her live now, I’m just watching her fail at getting live pro 😂😂

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
He threatened to email tiktok and get Sophie's removed from her. She said she's not arsed cause he bought her it 😭😭
I enjoyed the last 5 mins of that 😂😂 Apart from anything, semi Remi brings no entertainment either. Pouting, flicking her hair and telling everyone she loves daddy d. More entertaining going to a grave yard

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Also stepson? Slightly premature to be calling him that. I don’t think they realise that Scotland is classed as another country and that child’s dad can easily put a stop to it. I hope he goes for a prohibited steps order and stops her taking him

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Someone is literally mass reporting me. Came out of Remis live and am now on an account warning from older videos. Am I safer to deactivate for now and use my backup?

People really don’t like just being told the truth, do they?
Can you not change the privacy of the videos rather than deactivate? See how that goes

Oct 24, 2023
I enjoyed the last 5 mins of that 😂😂 Apart from anything, semi Remi brings no entertainment either. Pouting, flicking her hair and telling everyone she loves daddy d. More entertaining going to a grave yard
He's out running about a club with about 8 teeth in his head begging people for hotspots. I know he's not arsed about her getting live pro at all 😭😭
Also stepson? Slightly premature to be calling him that. I don’t think they realise that Scotland is classed as another country and that child’s dad can easily put a stop to it. I hope he goes for a prohibited steps order and stops her taking him
Far too soon. Hes Remis boyfriend that's it. When Chris Reilly was giving her a reading he mentioned her child's dads name and remi said best not mention him and he told remi there was a safety issue coming up regarding that name where she has to keep her son safe. Diadro said oh she knows that. But before she met diadro she would say her son was going to his dads at the weekend and it was his favourite thing to do because he lives near the sea. Now he's a danger? The danger is the violent rapist you want to move in with.

Oct 24, 2023
Someone is literally mass reporting me. Came out of Remis live and am now on an account warning from older videos. Am I safer to deactivate for now and use my backup?

People really don’t like just being told the truth, do they?
Mass reporting doesn't work. Private your videos and don't use the account for a couple of weeks and the violations will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.