Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kosmickush

May 7, 2024
UK
I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.
It may trigger some people so apologies in advance.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!
bump

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
The same Katie Hopkins who used to be level headed but turned in to a right winged gammon as soon as she saw how popular it would make her and how much money she could make from it ? Anyone with half a brain cell can see it's an act , she literally changed up the moment she saw the £ signs and does things for a reaction

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Morning guys

I don’t think I believe either that 40+ women have come forward. We all know the people Alex hangs with are a vocal bunch, and it seems odd that so many have come forward in private but nobody has spoke on it on lives etc? Also what this person is doing is absolutely blackmail. I don’t like Alex, but this ain’t it.
I agree 100%, Alex is vile but come on, what a pile of s. It's annoying az it's taking away from what he has done

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I don't think a lot of people realise that it's not just as easy to diet , I was housebound for months and even on a really restricted diet I piled it on , if it wasn't for work and the dog walking I'd pile it on , sometimes it's not just an easy process as some think , however the likes of Zac needing it seems odd, he's hardly of a big size or housebound x
Apparently I seen somewhere not sure if it’s here or TT but he’s got a metal plate in his leg (probably not true). I thought it was for people who are severely disabled due to being severely over weight and there is no other option. I guess if your gifters pay for you to have a procedure, then he’ll have all the gastric sleeves. I personally wouldn’t, the risks are worse than putting myself through pain going on a bike ride or like you walking the dog

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Not you, the wannabe phoenix chicken ball 😂😂
Thats Me I Am GIF by Ryn Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.