Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Thats Me I Am GIF by Ryn Dean
The wannabe phoenix chicken ball with the red hair who favours chinese takeaway and flowers

• Haha
Reactions: Birdie

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don't think a lot of people realise that it's not just as easy to diet , I was housebound for months and even on a really restricted diet I piled it on , if it wasn't for work and the dog walking I'd pile it on , sometimes it's not just an easy process as some think , however the likes of Zac needing it seems odd, he's hardly of a big size or housebound x
Totally agree I couldn’t even walk both legs and feet ballooned and never went down, it was horrendous, couldn’t even get flip flops on, fortunately they also helped me with that over there and put me on blood thinners even though there I had every test going on the legs.
I don’t understand why Zac wants it tbh and Lawrence don’t get me started on that one, they had the bypass which is reversible I had the sleeve, where 80% of my stomach was removed.
Now I go to the gym for an hour with the hubby and son on a night, so I am working on the mental side as well as the physical side.
I don’t want to be a catwalk model lol just healthy and live

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.
It may trigger some people so apologies in advance.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!
Snl Tea GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.