Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunkz

Apr 15, 2024
Rochdale
Luci comparing herself to Mozart, Picasso and Adele is bold as do. 💀

She lacks originality for me, everything she does feels like it’s already been done to death 🤷‍♀️

634A81B7-E804-4BF7-803C-CB9C773C4C0B.jpeg

345BEA56-C043-4976-AEBD-18C34577DFAE.jpeg
She’s rotten, she can’t sing and she clout chasers and manipulates other creators viewers to buy her sty music

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
She's in for a shock because the Mama K thing is NOTHING compared to what she's told people about EQ. I don't like EQ but I would never spill her trauma to everyone else. I don't know how she's going to worm her way out of this, perhaps she should stay off the app.
Surely this means EQ will go nuclear?

like that would make anyone freak out/fed off, but harwood? jesus xist. Miss reds lost her head

Last edited:

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.
It may trigger some people so apologies in advance.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!
Bump

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!
Bump

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

Medusa

Can she go any lower? Have you told EQ? That’s really horrible
I have tried to message Canadian Ange, but her setting are set to friends only. It's not because I like EQ, its mainly because she has a right to know what's being said about her, so she can prepare herself for when it comes out. I don't like EQ but it's still wrong and only she would know what shes told Miss Red.

Nov 10, 2023

Bridgerton GIF by NETFLIX

Nov 10, 2023
I have tried to message Canadian Ange, but her setting are set to friends only. It's not because I like EQ, its mainly because she has a right to know what's being said about her, so she can prepare herself for when it comes out. I don't like EQ but it's still wrong and only she would know what shes told Miss Red.
I’m friends with Canadian Angie on TikTok. Would you like me to message her?

*edit just to clarify by friends I mean we follow each other 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.