Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
IMG_7398.png

Where’s the morals exposed
Went out the window last night ! When they made her do an apology and then said she deserved a chance 😫

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
They are being proper fs

I don’t like these people end off but I am going to reply to you with no hate
I have had it done as you are all aware, I have been on many diets etc have so many medical problems house bound for over a year, it wasn’t an easy decision for me to make but it was the choice of living or not, easy for people to say fing diet, but not everyone is the same.
I didn’t beg for money, giving it the sob story.
It bugs the s out of me when people say diet, it is not that easy.
It is a massive lifestyle change and mental change I have gone through and still going through.
So please think about how you put it “just go on a fing diet”
As I have stated no hate what so ever x

EDITED also I am off 3 sets of medication in which I am saving the NHS that is within 4 weeks of the surgery
Firstly, I was not aware you've had it done. I was referring to the people that were mentioned in the original post all of whom sit daily on live, begging for money to have operations while they sit stuffing their faces with MacDonals, KFCs and various other unhealthy foods. None make any effort to loose weight or have life threatening conditions that warrant travelling to Turkey for a holiday/surgery paid for by their followers. If however, you were offended by my comment, I apologise sincerely. To the begs on tt, no apology is extended x

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She was trying to get the point across of what Kas said and the actual context of it rather than `oh someone is attacking me and my wonderful music` , I've seen her a few times and she tries to see both sides of the arguments rather than sitting and trying to cover for people who do wrong all the time
That’s not what happened. Shes personally affected cos he slagged off her music. She was saying he should be constructive and his opinion was “hate”. Her music is actually terrible and people should be able to say so like people do throughout the whole music industry. You don’t hear musicians saying the negative opinions about their music is wrong it’s mental.

She also goes into all the bully lives and gets involved, she’s full of s. Also if you saw what she spoke to her mod like who got into debt gifting her I think you might see her differently.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Firstly, I was not aware you've had it done. I was referring to the people that were mentioned in the original post all of whom sit daily on live, begging for money to have operations while they sit stuffing their faces with MacDonals, KFCs and various other unhealthy foods. None make any effort to loose weight or have life threatening conditions that warrant travelling to Turkey for a holiday/surgery paid for by their followers. If however, you were offended by my comment, I apologise sincerely. To the begs on tt, no apology is extended x
I wasn’t offended like I said no hate, but I hear it all the time, and yes I agree with what you say they beg and go there, they think it’s the easy option I have been watching Lawrence he hasn’t changed his habits mental everything still revoles around food, I heard grace say she will be going for skin removal the other, like you said they need to get of the fat arses stop begging and work on it xxx
😘

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
That’s not what happened. Shes personally affected cos he slagged off her music. She was saying he should be constructive and his opinion was “hate”. Her music is actually terrible and people should be able to say so like people do throughout the whole music industry. You don’t hear musicians saying the negative opinions about their music is wrong it’s mental.

She also goes into all the bully lives and gets involved, she’s full of s. Also if you saw what she spoke to her mod like who got into debt gifting her I think you might see her differently.
She also gifts CLA who's is a known homophobic, racist b

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
She's in for a shock because the Mama K thing is NOTHING compared to what she's told people about EQ. I don't like EQ but I would never spill her trauma to everyone else. I don't know how she's going to worm her way out of this, perhaps she should stay off the app.
Can she go any lower? Have you told EQ? That’s really horrible

Medusa

Didn’t she think that she can’t go round doing this and not to be caught out
It’s dangerous and wrong
But anything said about her is a lie 🤦🏻‍♀️
To me she is one of those that requires attention all the time
Knowing what has been posted it makes if obvious she blackmails people to her gain eg MK backing her
Now we know why she refuses to speak badly about Mama K, She's said too much about her and she probably doesn't want it to get out there, and the girl stood in her corner and backed her last week. If she has read her, I hope she's OK.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Yeah , Millsy was trying to get the point across that he wasn't attacking `her` , he made a comment and I believe he apologised afterwards , she was trying to prove what you've just written there , unfortunately a lot don't see what's going on like some of us do because they're so wrapped up in these little bubbles

Status
Not open for further replies.