Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I didn't even think of that, I hope she's not getting raided because of my post. 😭
I hope she is! MK is not stable enough to have access to a fire arm!
Weird Al Tin Foil Hat GIF

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I have 100% heads this story before, but my brain is telling me it wasn’t DHB, but I can’t think who I think it actually was, but I specifically remember them talking about it and saying it did happen, whoever it was.
You have just refreshed my memory. Someone just returned to the app recently. I remember being in their live and they were being apologetic about it. I don't think it was dhb.

I do however suffer extreme brain fog and may have possibly fabricated the whole thing I just said 🤣🤣🤣

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Apparently I seen somewhere not sure if it’s here or TT but he’s got a metal plate in his leg (probably not true). I thought it was for people who are severely disabled due to being severely over weight and there is no other option. I guess if your gifters pay for you to have a procedure, then he’ll have all the gastric sleeves. I personally wouldn’t, the risks are worse than putting myself through pain going on a bike ride or like you walking the dog
I never been big all my life till now aged 60, can't shift it at all 3 stone overweight it's very disheartening when you try with no results
@MissBaguette who is Remi talking about 🙏 🙏 🙏
I don't know but I get a feeling it's from or part of the click

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Just come across Littlemo. She was doing an FYP show but she ended it. Has anyone heard of her? I only scrolled in for a moment but it looks like she was calling out DG

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You have just refreshed my memory. Someone just returned to the app recently. I remember being in their live and they were being apologetic about it. I don't think it was dhb.

I do however suffer extreme brain fog and may have possibly fabricated the whole thing I just said 🤣🤣🤣
This is stressing me out now because I can see in my mind the exact live I watched this in, I just can’t think who it was.

Someone will definitely know I’m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.