Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I think it was fine as you clarified you are one yourself and explained that it’s cos you can see they are lacking things themselves. Which is true most council housing is for less well off people and therefore of course they should be saving their hard earned money to spend themselves. The point was a genuine one.
thank you 🙏 saying i am jelous is infuriating honestly

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Am I thinking of the right person here? Surely someone else must know. Didn’t dhb kill his family dog by drowning it? I’ll delete this if not true but I’m positive it’s him

I have 100% heads this story before, but my brain is telling me it wasn’t DHB, but I can’t think who I think it actually was, but I specifically remember them talking about it and saying it did happen, whoever it was.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Morning all.

Also has anyone else seen this 👀

IMG_7393.png
I seen this yesterday but the red flag for me was the video where they named women but all the names were in alphabetical order like they copied a list of names from Google 🤨 so I'm torn on this. Also how the do would that bellend get 40 plus women 🤣🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
that was my fault i am afraid i said council house mums i never ment it in a derogatory manner, i was actually defending them, my point being i am sure there's things they need and can't afford to gift, my first time in a box i was nervous 😟
I didn't realise it was you! She put sub only on. You did well against that lot.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
that was my fault i am afraid i said council house mums i never ment it in a derogatory manner, i was actually defending them, my point being i am sure there's things they need and can't afford to gift, my first time in a box i was nervous
I have been living in the same council estate my whole life, therefore I get were u are coming from. Moneys tight for many at the best of times

Medusa

Canadian Angie has replied. Shes passing the message over to EQ.
I just hope she doesn't shoot the messenger. I'm not out to cause pain, or for anyone to relive their traumatic childhood. (I wouldn't like my childhood spread all over an app) I just think she has a right to know, especially with it being something personal and sensitive, in which she trusted some one with.- I can't even find my words to explain what I mean right now. But thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.