Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
that was my fault i am afraid i said council house mums i never ment it in a derogatory manner, i was actually defending them, my point being i am sure there's things they need and can't afford to gift, my first time in a box i was nervous 😟
Don't be sorry , I can't imagine the pressure of sitting amongst those people and trying to get your point across , I just didn't connect the two names together. Gosh I'd of let rip in any box and I always get my words mixed up (@MrsDoubtfire & @Big Chonky are always kind enough to nudge me though 😂 )

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Don't be sorry , I can't imagine the pressure of sitting amongst those people and trying to get your point across , I just didn't connect the two names together. Gosh I'd of let rip in any box and I always get my words mixed up (@MrsDoubtfire & @Big Chonky are always kind enough to nudge me though 😂 )
i was sting myself ngl first and last time i think 😂😂

Hotcoffee

Feb 28, 2024
I need you all to do me a favour and keep bumping this post so that Miss Dread or J reads it.
It may trigger some people so apologies in advance.

Miss Red,.. Does Mama kaz know what you've been saying about her? Baring in mind she has had your back and fought your corner so passionately.
Why have you told a lot of people that MK has a loaded gun in her house because papa Dean has an obsession to kill her ? I'm sure Mama kaz can confirm she confided in you and you chose to share it with a lot of people. - who needs enemies when you have friends like YOU.
There's plenty more to come out and I'm going to take pride in telling EQ what you've said about her. (Which is pretty sick) Oh.. and lets not forget what you've also said about Dg. Mull that over Miss Red I would love to hear what excuse you're going to come out with now.

Edit - The things you've shared about EQ are so shocking that I feel it would be wrong of me to post it on here. Mainly because its her trauma and no one else's. Miss Red, You are absolutely vile!!
Another bump!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Screenshot_20240516_115449_Speech Bubbles.jpg

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Yes, please, I'm in an awkward situation right now because I don't know what's the right way to go about it. The Mama kaz situation is completely different compared to Eq. I feel like I'm talking in riddles. - sorry everyone!
I hope MK has a section 5 license for that loaded firearm she has at home otherwise she's gonna be in a spot of bother with the po po.
Nbc Walk GIF by Law & Order

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
that was my fault i am afraid i said council house mums i never ment it in a derogatory manner, i was actually defending them, my point being i am sure there's things they need and can't afford to gift, my first time in a box i was nervous 😟
I think it was fine as you clarified you are one yourself and explained that it’s cos you can see they are lacking things themselves. Which is true most council housing is for less well off people and therefore of course they should be saving their hard earned money to spend themselves. The point was a genuine one.

Status
Not open for further replies.