Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
No idea what she’s trying to prove
IMG_2588.png

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Invested. Going to tuck in to my lunch break sandwich and pray for a new cancellation. Wolf’s appeal BAFFLES me. He’s literally a beggar that uses coded language.
Apparently it’s to do with leaderboard s again. But I agree, don’t see the appeal of him

Update its stupid drama. She’s bitter he sniped someone off her in the rankings last year

Medusa

Out of respect, and because it's a sensitive subject, I'll use Miss Reds and EQs' real names...

Chelsea had told Donna in confidence that when she was a young child, her mother had taken her for a walk down to the river, and Chelsea's mum had tried to drown her in the river, no one else knew apart from Donna and Chelsea trusted her enough to speak about her trauma only for Donna to then tell everyone in her circle. Now i can see why Chelsea was so upset when Donna said, "She chooses DG." This is what Miss Red is truly like. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and she'll use whatever she can if it means it hurts you. I just hope other people haven't confided in her. - I don't really know what else to say other than - MISS RED YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE, VILE, PIECE OF s.
If no one can see that the woman is seriously twisted and dangerous then more fool you - You will get burnt.

Edit - A lot of people were going to contact EQ to tell her but out of fear of being bullied by Reds cling-ons they decided not to.

Last edited:

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Invested. Going to tuck in to my lunch break sandwich and pray for a new cancellation. Wolf’s appeal BAFFLES me. He’s literally a beggar that uses coded language.
I'm listening too. I honestly don't like The Wolf. I remember seeing him in Michelles live not long ago, early hours and he was well creepy to a woman in her box. He gives me a major ick. He's a slime ball in my opinion

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I'm listening too. I honestly don't like The Wolf. I remember seeing him in Michelles live not long ago, early hours and he was well creepy to a woman in her box. He gives me a major ick. He's a slime ball in my opinion
He gives zero content but I h seen him gift small creators but after thinking about it it’s not his money he’s gifting,it’s his gifters 🤪🤨

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I'm surprised they are not annoyed at hustle more for battling with that piece of s boss Cali the other night

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Out of respect, and because it's a sensitive subject, I'll use Miss Reds and EQs' real names...

Chelsea had told Donna in confidence that when she was a young child, her mother had taken her for a walk down to the river, and Chelsea's mum had tried to drown her in the river, no one else knew apart from Donna and Chelsea trusted her enough to speak about her trauma only for Donna to then tell everyone in her circle. Now i can see why Chelsea was so upset when Donna said, "She chooses DG." This is what Miss Red is truly like. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and she'll use whatever she can if it means it hurts you. I just hope other people haven't confided in her. - I don't really know what else to say other than - MISS RED YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE, VILE, PIECE OF s.
What the actual do. 🤬

Hulu You Suck GIF by Shogun FX

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
He gives zero content but I h seen him gift small creators but after thinking about it it’s not his money he’s gifting,it’s his gifters 🤪🤨
ha yeah! that's what they bang on about... I give back, I gift people etc etc.... OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY! I can't even afford a holiday in a tent, and these people are gallavanting around the world off the back of gifting money. Boils my piss

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm surprised they are not annoyed at hustle more for battling with that piece of s boss Cali the other night
In that same live with scumbag Cali, was AR also known for DV and Tommy Imakemuscles who was dating Olivia (liv on tiktok) at the time when she set up a man to be stabbed (he died) he claims to have no involvement in the set up but his brother went to prison for it apparently 🤨 all brushed under the carpet.... so not a great bunch at all. ALL allegedly 🫠

Status
Not open for further replies.