Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Might be controversial but I don't believe nobody else knew this. EQ has been online for about 15 years and I knew she didn't have a great relationship with her mum and has hinted at abuse before. Hence why she absolutely idolised her stepmum at one point. Haven't followed for years so I'm unsure if she's still around but yeah Chelsea having a troubled past with her birth mum isn't a secret. Her content used to be based around it.
I've only been on the app for 2 years, tbh, Eq isn't someone I invested much time in because I found her whole 'Act' sick. I know there's a couple of people that have heard she had a traumatic childhood but I'm not sure if they knew exactly what her mother had done to her - trying to drown her.
If she has openly talked about everything, then I do see your point and Red can then claim it was already out there.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Out of respect, and because it's a sensitive subject, I'll use Miss Reds and EQs' real names...

Chelsea had told Donna in confidence that when she was a young child, her mother had taken her for a walk down to the river, and Chelsea's mum had tried to drown her in the river, no one else knew apart from Donna and Chelsea trusted her enough to speak about her trauma only for Donna to then tell everyone in her circle. Now i can see why Chelsea was so upset when Donna said, "She chooses DG." This is what Miss Red is truly like. She doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and she'll use whatever she can if it means it hurts you. I just hope other people haven't confided in her. - I don't really know what else to say other than - MISS RED YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE, VILE, PIECE OF s.
If no one can see that the woman is seriously twisted and dangerous then more fool you - You will get burnt.

Edit - A lot of people were going to contact EQ to tell her but out of fear of being bullied by Reds cling-ons they decided not to.
WTF? When did this come out? I've been off the app for a bit, I just really can't be arsed with the bullshit and snakey behaviour.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Wtf is a pearl party. Why we celebrating that b 😭
Man made pearls,you would buy them to be opened on livestreams,then pick what accessories you can get them added to. Was a huge scam. I remember here was a couple that used to do it and scammed thousands off of people,can’t remember their names though

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Has anyone given Judas her donut today and checked it doesn't contain Nutella?

Superior Donuts Costume GIF by CBS

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Man made pearls,you would buy them to be opened on livestreams,then pick what accessories you can get them added to. Was a huge scam. I remember here was a couple that used to do it and scammed thousands off of people,can’t remember their names though
Ohhhhh like a PLM thing?

Wait I think I got that wrong, I meant it like a pyramid scheme not the other group 😭

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I've only been on the app for 2 years, tbh, Eq isn't someone I invested much time in because I found her whole 'Act' sick. I know there's a couple of people that have heard she had a traumatic childhood but I'm not sure if they knew exactly what her mother had done to her - trying to drown her.
If she has openly talked about everything, then I do see your point and Red can then claim it was already out there.
I’ve never heard her say that story,just said she’d been abused as a child by her Mum. Either way Dread had no right to divulge this into anyone but we know she can’t be trusted

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
There's a few things Iv heard her say, not that one specifically but if she's playing the whole this has never been online thing I'm not gonna add fuel to the fire incase she claims she's never said that before either 😂

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
ohhh!!! I've seen similar things going viral on TT in America with bath bomb things with jewellery inside them. Basically choose a bath bomb and they fizz them on a live and get whatever is inside. :ROFLMAO: Be s quality I bet.

How did they scam people?

Status
Not open for further replies.